yo this dude's house be looking like a llama

Percy gazes at the large, metal tower, not believing what he's seeing.

Tony takes this as a sign of amazement. "Like it?" He asks smugly.

"Llama."

"Excuse me?"

"Your tower, the one you bragged about the whole way here, looks like a llama."

Tony sighs, a long sigh full of suffering. "Let's just go inside."

Percy gets out of the car and looks around as he walks inside. Tony smirks. His tower is awesome.

"Jarvis, give the kid-"

"Still not a kid!"

"Give him full access to the tower, besides the alpha level rooms."

"Understood sir."

Percy's hand drifts towards his pocket and he twirls around, looking for the voice.

Tony bursts into laughter. "That's-that's just Jarvis! My AI! Have you never seen technologically before?"

Percy shakes his head, still looking around. "We don't even have a tv."

Tony's mouth falls open. "Do you have a phone?"

Percy shakes his head.

Tony's mouth falls open wider. "Have you been living under a rOcK?"

Percy rubs the back of his head. "Ummm sorta..."

"Chile we gonna give you a technology 101 course." Tony looks up at the elevator. "After you meet everyone else."

Percy stares at the guy wearing a flag for a while and then realizes who it is. "Oh! Steve!"

Steve looks at Percy. "Percy?"

"No, it's Elmo from sesame street."

"Hold up, you two know each other?"

"Yeah, I ran into him."

"You ran into my nephew?" Tony takes off his sunglasses.

"He's your nephew?"

Tony puts his arm around Percy and Percy flinches slightly. Tony lifts his hand, acting casual. He turns to Steve. "Yeah, can't you see the family resemblance?"

Steve looks at Percy and then back at Tony. He turns to Percy again. "Good job Percy, you inherited your looks from your mother and not Tony."

"HeY!"

Steve winks in Tony and Percy's general direction and jogs out the door.

Tony huffs. "Let's go meet everyone else."

Percy gives Tony a thumbs up but just stands there as Tony walks towards the elevator. Tony turns around, realizing his nephew isn't following him. "You coming?"

Percy's hands shake slightly and Percy curls them into fists.

Weak.

You don't live up to your reputation boy.

Perseus Jackson the weakling.
Perseus Jackson the destroyer.
Perseus Jackson the killer

How much blood do you have on your hands boy?

Hundreds?

too much too much too much too much

Thousands?

do you even remember their names?

I remember all of them