Chapter 13 || An Epic Night

WARNING: Mature (18+) Content Ahead

L I Z

Aaron takes off his shirt in the middle of the third episode. And I swear, I stopped watching the  series and focused on his hard muscles and the way his chest rises and falls. This man is a Greek god. There are a few black spots around his neck, his shoulders and his eight pack. I hadn't noticed them earlier because I was so caught up in kissing him that night in my bedroom. Our eyes meet and I look away immediately, my breath hitches. He runs a finger on my upper arm, then he grabs the remote and turns off the TV. I look at him, and I want to ask him why he just did that but I'm so breathless that I can't utter a word.
"Watch me instead, I like you watching me," he says, putting more emphasis on the "watching" part. "Go on, watch, I know you like what you see," a sexy grin covers his face.

I hesitate, so he grabs me, placing me on his lap so that I'm straddling him. "Admire, I know you want to," he whispers. And as funny as it sounds, I do just that. I want to touch him, but I don't know how to. "Go on, touch," he whispers and my fingers trail around his neck and broad collarbones. He inhales deeply, his eyes shut slowly, like he hasn't been touched this way before. His eyes flutter open, and I continue touching him, his chest rises and falls slowly, and his lips part slightly. His eyes are locked on my lips, so I look away shyly.

"I....," He starts when my hands caress his lower abdomen, that sexy V that leads to his biggest treasure. I just called his dick is biggest treasure. Shut up Liz. "I want to kiss you again," he's not asking, it's more of a statement. And I think I'm beginning to love commanding Aaron. It's sexy....and hot as hell. He cups my face with both his hands, then his lips find mine in a second. He kisses only my lips, no tongue, just lips to lips. Then he pulls away for a second, his eyes filled with pure lust, focused on my lips. "I think I'm addicted to you," he pulls me closer, so close that his lips are only inches away from my ear. "And I think I like it,"

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?," I ask and he pulls away slightly, our eyes meet.

"I think it's the former," he says, he begins playing with my hair. "And I kind of like that,"

Talking has never been so appealing until him.
Not denying that.

"Lizzie," he coos. "it's past your bedtime, it's 10:30," he teases and I giggle.

"And who gave you the right to decide my bedtime?," I raise a brow and he tightens his grip around my waist.

"I'm Aaron West, I decide whatever I want to decide," he breathes. "Okay, don't look at me like that, that was a pickup line," he teases, noticing the puzzled look on my face.

"I liked it," I whisper and he chuckles, tightening his grip on me. My fingers trail on the black spots and I notice his shoulders stiffen a bit. Now that I think about it, I know nothing about this guy, except that he plays hockey and the bunny sites call him a sex god.

"What's your story? Your family, your hometown.....," I begin to ask and his jaw tightens, like he doesn't want to talk. But then he eases up.

"I just don't want to talk about it," he sighs. "how about you? Tell me about you," he runs a finger on my jaw.

"There's nothing much to know about me," I chuckle shyly.

"Tell me about your highschool," he continues.

"My highschool life was boring, didn't go to prom, couldn't be in a relationship, didn't go for parties, like I said, boring," a puzzled look shadows his face.

"You didn't go to prom, why?," Now he looks worried, shocked, I don't know the words. I don't answer him, I just look away and his grip tightens even more. "Jason," he says, cursing under his breath and my eyes flicker back to him. How did he know? "It's him, right?," He quizzes and I nod. "What did he do? Paint your shoes, ruin your dress?," He's so clever and smart. He knows exactly what Jason did. I nod.