Chapter 15 || A Hot Show For Captain West

A A R O N

❝Have you ever had a crazy connection with someone?, So crazy that you always want to be with that person, every damn second?❞
Yup, that's my fucking mind.

"Where are we going," Lizzie asks, her eyes focused on the streets by her window as I drive. I still want to call her Elizabeth, just to annoy her, but not now. I asked her to come to the gym after her classes today and do what I do whenever I'm frustrated; I put on some boxing gloves and I box the punching bag, like it's the reason I'm frustrated. Does it work? A little.

Lizzie is putting on a black lace sports bra—— that gives off a shit ton of cleavage—— forgive my eyes, I'm a horndog....for her, and a dark blue leggings that shows off her insanely perfect ass—— that I want to spank—— forgive me again. Wait for the fucking best part—— she has the hands of my hoodie tied around her waist. What can I say, I can't stop staring....she's incredible.

I hated seeing her cry yesterday, it broke me into a million pieces. According to her, they used to be nice until she turned eighteen. "They" excluding Summers, he has never been nice, from the very beginning. I hate that she had to deal with awkward stares because of the pictures, but Lizzie being the sweetest person ever, told me not to worry about shit. That doesn't mean I've stopped worrying, I just said I had, so that she could smile at me....yeah, I'm that whipped.

I want to tell her that I'm leaving for Vancouver tomorrow, but I want to see how today goes. The next three games are away games, and I'm as excited as I'm frustrated. Frustrated, because I won't get to be with her for as long as I want. I don't know how she'll take the news, and I don't think I'm ready for that.....yet.

Her hair is wrapped in a messy bun. I didn't give her time to get ready because I was too anxious to see what she'd be wearing. Nonetheless, I love her messy bun. Yes, I'm crazy.... don't judge me.

She's looking at me, and I know it, but I pretend not to. I know that if I look back, she'd stop, so I just act ignorant, driving till we arrive the gym.

Shit!

The guys, I just hope it's not all of them, or I'm fucking screwed, and I mean, screwed.

I thought I told them I wanted to have the entire gym myself. Why? I want another alone time with Lizzie, especially when she's all sweaty, I've never done something like this before, guess I'm having so many firsts with her and they're about to ruin shit. Fuck.

"You okay?," Her voice comes out as a whisper. Shit, she must have noticed how tense my shoulders were and how quiet I have been in the past few seconds.

"Yeah, come on," we both exit the car and make our way to the gym.

As we enter, Terence approaches us and pulls Liz into a long hug. So long that I have to clear my throat before he pulls away, Lizzie smiles and Terence laughs at me. "Oh yeah, and I forgot to tell you, Nick and Terence offered to be my guard dogs," she beams an excited smile. Now I'm conflicted.

"What's going on?," I snake an arm around her waist, I'm legit confused at the moment. Guard dogs?

"They offered to be my guard dogs, from the media and from Jason," she smiles proudly.

"That's my job," I say, my voice to her but my eyes glaring that the two guard dogs. I'm I jealous? Is this what jealousy feels like? What in the literal fuck is going on here?

"But you're not always here," She purrs. "And I kinda love that they offered to do it, makes me happy, thanks guys," she tells them and they begin jogging back to wherever they're jogging to. I turn to face Lizzie and she begins jogging on a spot, her tits jumping up and down.... fuck! I'm staring, without a blink. "I'm here for you Lizzie, you don't need guard dogs," I protest. Nick and Terence are like brothers to me, but.... maybe I'm over thinking shit. "you know what? They can be your guard dogs," I smile and she stops jogging, confusion clear on her face.