Chapter 20 || Lizzie

A A R O N

Something so fucking soft wakes me up from my sleep.

I blink slowly, only to find Liz running her fingers up and down my shaft—— yes, I'm sporting a morning semi. My eyes are finally open. She sucks in a deep breath, biting her lips—— that are swollen because of all the kissing from last night. Then she sighs, a sound that makes me groan and then her eyes shoot at me in shock. She's mortified.....and it's fucking sexy.

"And a good morning to you," I say in the funniest tone possible. She gasps, makes an attempt to run but I grab her and place her on my thighs, her beautifully toned legs spread wide around me. Great, she's sitting directly on my semi hard cock.... which is aching to be inside her.

"I'm so sorry, it's just that you were slightly hard and I was kinda admiring your size," her cheeks are deep red right now.

"Kinda?," I smirk.

"Okay, I take that back, I was totally admiring your size," she covers her face in mock horror. I laugh, removing her soft hands from her face and making her look at me.

"You like it, eh?," An unexpected but beautiful smile breaks across her face and then the reason hits me.....I spoke like a Canadian.

"OMG, you should totally talk to me like that often," she smiles and I nod.

"Whatever you need, mi lady," I chuckle. We're still fully naked, and this is a first for me. Lying in my bed and having fun talking to someone about Canadian accents and my morning wood. This is totally new....and not the bad kind of new, it's the totally awesome kind of new.

"Are you busy today?," I ask and she tilts her head backwards in thought. She's still naked, and her nipples are hard, staring directly at me.... maybe she's as horny as I am?

"I've got a yoga class in the evening and I've got some business plans to do today——," she trails off.

"Business plans?," I remember her Instagram account said Entrepreneur but I've never gotten the chance to ask her about it.

"Yeah," she pauses. "I'm starting a brand.....Diane found a vendor for me," she blushes shyly.

"Fuck, Baby....that's exciting!," I grin like an idiot. That's fucking exciting, I'd like to see Liz in an office.... staring at her laptop.... firing lazy employees, wearing a suit.....I bet she'd look super hot in a red suit.

"You think so?," She continues to blush.

"Think so? I know so," she laughs, I'm glad she's finally at ease.... but I'm still in love with all the blushing and shyness—— turns me on a lot. "If you need anything, I'd be excited to help," I say, meaning the words as they roll off my tongue.

"That means so much to me, Aaron," she gushes and I flash her my sexy wink. "Thank you," I don't tell her she's welcome, instead, I flip her over so that she's under me, then I rub my hard dick on her lower abdomen, she moans.

"When are you flying back?," She asks in a low but sexy tone.

"Tomorrow morning at the earliest, I don't want to check my phone 'cause I know I've got tons of messages....most of them from Nick," I sigh and I feel my dick harden even more. She notices, so leans closer and kisses me on my shoulder.

"Want me to help with that?," She runs a finger on the tip of my cock, a fire shoots in my veins.... but I exercise some self control. I hate that she feels she has to reciprocate last night.

"Baby, I'm fine," I say and she pouts. I suddenly notice the sad look on her face, so I do a little more explaining. "It's not that I don't want you to.... Babe, I'm fucking hard.... looking at you lying naked on my bed, tangled in my sheets is getting me so fucking horny—— but like I said, I don't want you to feel like to have to reciprocate," her face eases and a small smile breaks out.