Chapter 41 || A Love Like This

A Week Later

A

A R O N

"You're making me nervous," she whines as I lead her towards my surprise for her. Her eyes are covered and she's walking slowly like she's going to trip and fall.

"Shh," I tell her and she whines again. We get to the room and I push the door open. I'm I nervous for her to like this? hell yes. I had help from Mrs. Kelly and Diane and of course Yvonne.

"Alright, open your eyes," I tell her, removing the handkerchief from her face, watching as her eyes flutter open.

I watch as her mouth hangs open and she gapes at the room. After endorsing her products last week—— she made me up, don't ask for the pictures, I decided to make things easier for her if at some point she decided to work from home. So I bought her tons of supplies and I created a workspace for her, just down the hall from our bedroom—— her favorite colors included. You might think Liz is a pink girl, but I was so damn wrong. I choked on my breath when Diane said nude, black and a darker shade of purple. I watch as her eyes follow the purple accents all around the room, the wall of assorted lip tubes, the stocked packs of versagel and different kinds of flavouring oils.

I'm already thinking the worst when she turns to me and kisses me. She's fucking kissing me and all I do is squeeze her ass and kiss her back.

"It's..... lovely," she breathes into the kiss. "So thoughtful too," she pants, batting her eyelashes. And she's crying already. Oh boy.

"Baby," I tilt her head and our eyes meet. "Maybe we should take a shower,"

"Yeah, we need it," she purrs, staring at my growing erection.

⬤ ⬤ ⬤

"I feel like your size increases everyday," Liz strokes my cock while I wash her hair. She loves stroking my ego too.

"Turn around, I'm still washing your hair," I tease and she turns around, her soapy ass facing my soapy cock—— and yes, she's still stroking me. Showers with my girlfriend are the absolute best.

"Yes Daddy," she fake moans.

"Stop it!" A loud laugh escapes my throat, "please don't call me daddy,"

"Daddy," she fake moans.

"Keep calling me daddy and I'll stop washing your hair," I tease and she makes shush sounds.

When I'm done washing her hair, I spin her around to face me and I wrap her wet thighs around my waist. Looking into her eyes, all I can see is her—— with a mini me in her arms. My brain stops working—— like literally stops working and I blurt out what I wish to take back.

"I want you to have all my hockey babies,"

"What was that?" She raises a brow. Great, she didn't hear me. Last thing I want is to scare her away with Parenthood. Come to think of it, I've never really thought about Parenthood until my post-accident life. "Aaron, did you just talk about kids?" Her voice comes out as a whisper. Turns out I was wrong, she heard me.

"Yes," I gulp as I place her on the sink, fitting myself in between her thighs. Her breasts poke my chest and she uses her legs to move up and down my ass.

"I love your ass," she smiles sheepishly, kissing my chest.

"Why, thank you," I say in fake surprise and she throws her head back in laughter.

"I want to make little hockey babies with you," she whispers.

"For real?" I can't control the obvious excitement in my voice.

"Yeah, but not now......I mean....I'm not ready right now....maybe in a year or two.....I don't know——" I shut her up with a long wet kiss.
"You know this means marriage and stuff?" She says, breaking the kiss and looking at me with those cobalt eyes.

"Yeah, I know that," I kiss her again, "I want all of it with you, the wedding, the rings, the swollen feet, the morning sickness, the bad days—— I fucking want all,"

"Why are you so perfect?" She whispers, sucking her lip.

"Shut up," I tell her as I grab her breasts, sucking the life out of one nipple and teasing the other.

"I just don't want to be a shitty Mom," she whispers and I stop, locking eyes with her as she confesses her fears.

"You're perfect, Lizzie......so fucking perfect and you'd be the best thing that'll ever happen to our future kids........the best," I tell her, meaning every single word coming out of my mouth.

"And you'll be the best dad too," she says, tightening her legs around me. "I want to experience everything with you, everything,"

"Shh.....," I tell her, "this is the part where I fuck you into oblivion and you scream my name so loud, that Mrs. Kelly may have to consider getting ear plugs," she giggles so loud, telling me how crazy I am and how that makes her love me more.

I keep my promise, fucking her senseless, until she's all whimpers and dripping me, the best fucking thing I have ever seen.

I thought I had it all, until the airport and then the bar and my hotel room. I've always felt like a mistake, but with her, everything is different..... fucking amazing. She makes me want to cherish every second of my life, to share every one of them with her. The moment I was hit, and I broke up with her, everything became so fucking clear, that I can't live without her, even if I tried; that I love her, unconditionally and that with her....I don't have to choose, I can have both......her and my career.

I've never felt this kind of love before, unconditional, undemanding, beautiful and ugly at the same time, and words can't describe it, it's just a love like this.

Author's Note in Epilogue!