Chapter 19 || Claiming You

WARNING: Mature (18+) Content Ahead

L I Z

"I have to take care of my drunk girlfriend, you good?," Diane asks as Yvonne takes a couple of more drinks and mutters stuff that I don't quite understand. After Aaron's performance on the ice yesterday, I've been feeling a terrible sting of guilt and I just want to cry. That wasn't the plan.

"Yeah," I smile. I'm not really good, but....yeah. I watch as they both exit the restaurant and I'm left alone..... again.

This used to be our tradition as best friends and this year, Yvonne decided to tag along. Of course I couldn't say no, she's my best friend's girlfriend and I so don't want to be the jealous best friend.

I'm taking more glasses of the beer we ordered when I hear an all too familiar sexy and husky voice in my ear, "Get to the restrooms...now,"

Holy shit. Holy, holy shit.

He's here.

Aaron is here.

My thighs clench.

My core throbs.

Just at the sound of his voice.

I have a feeling that he's not here to talk, he's here to eat me up. I stand and turn backwards, taking a moment to observe how sexy he's looking. His dressed in a white vest, an Adidas track suit jacket and a pair of dark blue joggers and sneakers and he's got that sexy beanie on his scattered hair. For some reason, his emerald green eyes are darker, melting ever bone in my body.

I do as he says and he follows behind me until we reach the restrooms. He steps closer to me, pinning me on the wall. I get nervous and shaky and then I do the most stupid thing. I begin to apologise.

"I'm so so sorry for now trusting you——," what I'm I saying, "and the pictures, I didn't mean their effect—— okay, I kinda did, but I'm so sorry, seeing you on the ice broke me....and I—— I just——,"

"Shhhhhhhhh," he says, bringing one of his fingers to rest on my lips. My heart beat has accelerated and my voice is locked in my throat. "Why would you think I'm mad at you?," He asks, his other hand plays with the straps of my dress. I have a feeling that they'd be shredded into pieces when this deed is over.

"I don't know, I——,"

"You what?," He continues to play with the straps and runs a finger on my bottom lip. "Elizabeth, talk to me,"

"Aaron," I say breathlessly.

"Elizabeth," he coos.

Our eyes lock for a second, and he plays with the strands of my sunflower dress. Then he cups my face in his hands; then he kisses me....he fucking kisses me.
And I'm a goner.

His tongue leaves my lips and begins exploring every inch of my body. He plants wet kisses on my chin, my collarbones, my neck, my arms, my hands, he grabs my boobs and kisses them through the dress. He's enjoying the foreplay, the torture.
"You're torturing me," I moan. I want to touch him, but he doesn't let me, he pins my hands to the wall behind me and continues exploring me.

He lifts me up, and places me on the sink....his hooded emerald eyes never leaving my body. Then I wrap my legs around him, and he doesn't push them away. He kisses me, ripping my clothes apart—— his lips aiming for my nipples that have hardened in the past couple of seconds. The sounds of my shredded clothes make me moan more... And he chuckles lightly. "What do you want me to do?," He asks against my nipple and I tilt his head to face mine.

"I want you to touch me," my thighs clench, he notices but he wouldn't touch me.....he's doing this on purpose, he's torturing me......and I kinda love it.
"Touch you where?," He takes one nipple between his teeth....his beautiful set of teeth. "Say it, Elizabeth... you're the only one stopping this from happening.....I want to make you come so fucking hard.... but you're going to have to tell me what you want," he bites on the nipple, sending a strange but wanting and needy sensation through my veins.