You Don't Have To Be Perfect: A Summer In Las Vegas Short

*This is set a year before the epilogue. Adult scenes ahead.

A A R O N

I wake up to an empty bed.

The sound of the running shower hits my ears and I smile to myself. The pillows smell like the rose scent of her hair, the sheets smell like her strawberry body wash. Naked, I rise from the bed and make my way towards the bathroom. She doesn't see me immediately. Moments like this are my favorites. When I get to watch her and she doesn't see me. I fucking love watching her. Naked or clothed.

Naked is my favorite.

She grabs the liquid soap, applying on her neck and collarbones. She rubs her hands, spreading the  soap to her back and breasts. Her fingers spread across her hard nipples and a soft moan escapes her lips. I gulp, taking my now hard dick in my hand, watching as she cups her full breasts. Her tattoos glisten with soap, on her right shoulder and underneath her breasts.

She sits at the edge of the tub, and I watch as her hand trails down to her warm, wet, lower region. She touches herself, one hand rubbing her clit and the other hand rubbing her nipple. I gasp silently, watching as she moans my name, pretending it's me eating her tight sweet cunt. She shuts her eyes,  and I know she's trying to picture me underneath her. She is everything, good, bad, my favorite kind of obsession.

Her thighs begin to shake and her cries become louder. She reaches her peak and she sucks in a deep, sharp breath. I want to come so bad, but I want to be inside her while I do.

"You give better orgasms," She whispers and I smile to myself. The show was for me.

"Why are you in there without me?" I raise a brow and her eyes meet mine. I watch as her eyes trail down my body, stopping at my hard erection. I'm stroking myself and she bites her bottom lip, smiling mischievously, her eyes full of hunger and need.

"What's stopping you from coming in?" She asks and I chuckle evilly. She takes the hint, stepping out of the tub and walking towards the sink. She bends over, getting me a good as fuck look at her dripping cunt. Her previous orgasm still lingers in between her thighs, and she flips her wet hair to her back—— because I love fisting her hair while I'm inside her.

"Come on, fuck me baby," She bites her lips in a seductive manner.

"I wanna taste you first," I croak, walking closer to her, squeezing her ass cheeks and spanking her, enjoying the way they vibrate at each spank, the way she moans.

"You don't have time for that," She moans and I feel my dick hardening even more.

"Fuck this," I groan, thrusting deep inside of her. She lets out a loud moan, muttering incoherent things. "That's what you want?" Another thrust, followed by a throaty "yes" from her. "You feel so fucking warm, baby," Another thrust, followed by a "You feel so fucking big" from her.

Fisting her hair in my hands, I fuck her breathless. Our moans and groans fill the walls of the bathroom, the sound of our bodies slapping against each other, and the faint sound of her nails gripping the sink. "Aaron, ah, fuck," She screams and I chuckle to myself, well aware of how good this feels. "You're ruining my pussy," She moans, out of breath. "That's the whole point," I say with a thrust. Fuck. I want to come so bad, but I also want to make this last for her.

"Fuck, I'm coming already," She cries out, tightening her grip on the sink. "Holy shit," She chokes out. "I can feel how close you are," She releases on hand, reaching behind to grab my ass. This might sound crazy but I love it when she does that.

"Elizabeth, Christ, fuck, ah, shit," I groan into her ear as she reaches her climax, her pussy clenching and milking around my hard cock. I follow suit with a final thrust, filling her cunt with everything I have to give.

We stay still, catching our breaths, my dick still inside her and our breathing forming a steady rhythm. "We need a shower," She chuckles as I pull out of her, lifting her off her feet and placing her in the tub. When she gets comfortable, I get in behind her and begin threading my fingers in her wet sex hair.

"Do you want kids?" She asks and my mind drifts to a world with just the two of us, and three little humans that look like us, and that makes me smile.

"As long as they have your eyes," I say and she chuckles lightly. "I want kids, Liz. I want everything with you," I say into her hair.

"Best summer ever," She says and I know she's grinning by the way she relaxes into my arms. "You were right, I needed a break from work," She laughs. It was really hard to convince her to take a break. We fought a lot about it, I begged, she cried. It was a hard phase for our relationship. I wanted to be away from reality, away with her, I wanted to live and breathe her. She finally caved and agreed and we've been having sex like horny addicts since we arrived.

I bought this Villa here in Las Vegas a year before I met her. Back then, I had no idea what I was going to do with this place, but right now, with her in my arms, I'm so glad I did. She'd screamed when we got here, her previous doubts replaced by gushes about how beautiful the place is.

"But seriously, you want kids?" She asks again, her voice lower this time.

"Yes, baby, I do," I say, joining our fingers together. "I want to get married to you in the presence of all our friends and I want to knock you up three fucking times and tell our kids how fucking awesome their mom is," Her smile increases and her tits slap against my chest as she faces me.

"What's stopping you then?" She teases.

"I want to make it special, perfect," I kiss her nose.

"It doesn't have to be perfect, you don't have to be perfect," she kisses my jaw and I caress her breasts. "Perfect is boring, it just has to be you," She says and a small smile pools at my lips.

"I love you, because you're you," She continues.
"Grumpy Aaron, Sexy Aaron, Bedroom sex Aaron, Bathroom sink sex Aaron, Kitchen Counter sex Aaron, Public Bathroom sex Aaron, Thoughtful Aaron," She stops, looking into my eyes. "I love you," she smiles, kissing my lips.

She owned my soul the moment she dashed out of the bathroom at the sight of my dick. And for the rest of the day, we'd order take out, watch a Netflix series and make love to each other. It never gets boring with Elizabeth Summers.

A/N

Hey guys!!! I finally got to write Aaron and Liz again. I know it's short but I hope you guys loved it! I will write longer ones in the future. The song for this chapter is ZAYN's sHe. It suits this bonus chapter so well. To y'all that are still reading this story, thank you so so much!

Until next bonus chapter, Bye!