Sneaking Out

Jezzabelle Johnson

"Is that Cole at the door?" Cindy asks as I opened her bedroom door wider.

"Cole! What are you doing here? I thought mom wanted you to hang out with the guys by the pool?"

She talks quickly as I walked back to her closet to finish what me and her were doing in the first place.

"Well, turns out the press is coming to our house soon and I need to get fancied up before dad comes home to take some pics with his son that just got out of prison"

"At least you don't look the same anymore, all you gotta do now is shave your face and you're the same little boy that was arrested 6 years ago"

"Little boy? Last time I checked, you were half my size before and after I was arrested"

I rolled my eyes as Cole teased me with a wink before looking back at his sister who was still fixing her make up in her bedroom bathroom.

"Well, I'm fully ready for all the cameras. You go get ready before dad throws a fit, Jezzabelle you finished changing?"

I walked out of her walk in closet to show off the short gold dress she let me borrow for the night.

"Damn" Cole mutters as I passed by him with a smirk.

"Go get changed before dad kicks your ass, come on Jezzabelle let's go downstairs and see where we can get some food" Cindy says pushing her brother out of her bedroom before leading me downstairs.

As soon as we got downstairs, I noticed the living room was already packed with cameras and people with note pads. Cindy rolls her eyes at how many people were questioning her father before taking my hand in hers and guiding me to the kitchen where of course all her male cousins were standing around drinking.

"Little JJ!" Jack cheers while walking up to me as I rolled my eyes before moving past him quickly.

"Thanks" I say grabbing the beer bottle out of Jax hand.

He looked down at me with a frown before smiling when I winked back at him playfully.

"So what's the game tonight? Beer pong? Truth or dare? Spin the bottle?"

"I'm pretty sure you can't play spin the bottle if the majority of the people in the room are men"

"Theres nothing wrong with a little male to male action? Right Cindy? It would make a great memory in the future for all your guy cousins to at least get a small kiss in right?"

Before Cindy could answer, two strong pair of arms pulled me beside their bodies making me laugh. Jax pulled my head under his large arm while Julian started pinching my sides.

"So this is where the parties happening"

A familiar voice says as I pushed the large guys attacking me off seeing Cole standing at the door of the kitchen with a raised brow.

"Yeah man, Little JJ here was suggesting we play a little game of spin the bottle, but-"

"Okay, let's do it"

The room grew silent when Cole cut off Jack with the answer we all were surprised at.

"Hate to break it to you cuz, but there's literally only two chicks here and 5 dudes. You're probably thinking what's wrong with that? Well first off! 1 out of the 2 chicks in here is your sister and our cousin. So basically the only person all five dudes in here can kiss is the other chick that's not your sister"

Jack explains while rolling his eyes as I noticed Coles face turned from emotionless to angry in a flash right after Jack finished his explanation.