Movie Night

Cole Thompson

"What happened to cheerleading not being your thing?"

"Fuck off!"

Jack laughs while Jezzabelle grabs her cheer outfit out from his hands. Julian and Brandon laughed as she shoved it back in her backpack quickly before sitting next to my sister on the theater like seats we have in our movie room we were all in currently.

It was already the 2nd day of college today, and after being surprised with the view of both my sister and little JJ practicing on the field with the rest of the cheerleaders today, Cindy decided to force all of us to have a movie night since she wants us to hang out more now our little group is back all together again.

Jack, Julian and Brandon were sitting in the chairs in front Jezzabelle and Cindy while Jax and I were sitting in the back aisle behind them. Three aisles with four large couch chairs each and yet we all somehow decided to sit in different aisles.

"It's not Jezzabelle's fault, the cheerleading coach was literally hooked on getting her on our team and I knew if she had a bit more persuading from someone other than me, then she would eventually join" Cindy says wiggling her eyebrows while nudging her bestfriend as she laughs after rolling her eyes.

"Who was the lucky bastard that persuaded you?" Jack asks turning around to throw a popcorn at her as she laughs.

Suddenly hearing the indoor theater room door open, we all turned in surprise seeing two familiar guys from school walking in with sodas and snacks in their hands.

"Have fun watching your movies!" My mom shouts happily putting her thumbs up at us before closing the door.

"Oh shit! You guys brought the goodies" Jack says as one of the guys that walked in throws a bottle of coke and a box of m&ms at him.

"Babe!" My sister shrieks as I realized she never told me she was in a relationship.

I mean, I haven't talked to her about her personal life as much since I was to busy trying to figure out her bestfriend's personal life but she could've at least told me she was dating someone that my mom would casually let come into our house and is close to my cousins at the same time.

"Brought your favorite" The other guy says walking up to Jezzabelle as me and Jax exchanged disgusted looks when he leaned down to kiss her in front of us.

"And I'm suddenly not in the mood to watch anything" Jax announces while getting up before little JJ gets up and follows him out of the room.

Before I got up to follow them both out, I turned to Cindy giving her a knowing look after she realized I was glaring at the guy laying beside her on the chair.

She knew she was in trouble with me since not only did I know she had a boyfriend, but I also didn't get any time to make sure he was boyfriend material enough to be with my baby sister, meaning I didn't get to interrogate him yet.

"Why did you walk out?"

"What am I supposed to do? Watch you make out with that asshole for the rest of the night? Yeah, I'm good over here"

"Cindy wants us all to hang out"

"You do realize when she said all of us, she meant just you and her family members only?"

"She invited Leo and Nate here because she wanted us all to hang, like we always do"

"Right. Totally not because she wants to force me to get along with your meat head boyfriend?"

"You never had a problem with him coming around the house before so why are you acting like a dick now?"

"Maybe because of the fact that the last time we were in the movie room, it wasn't your boyfriends throat that you had your tongue down in"

"Are you fucking serious?! You act like I was the one that made the first move!"

"It's not about who made the first move, it was the fact that you ended that night naked in my bed"

As soon as those words came out of Jax's mouth, I walked from behind the corner I was listening to him and Jezzabelle arguing only for them to look back at me with shocked expressions.

"I was gone for 6 years, only to find out my cousin fucked my sisters bestfriend. Well, welcome home to me I guess" I say with a sigh before walking out hearing Jezzabelle call my name.

"Cole! Cole, please wait! I can explain!"

"Explain what? I don't think I need an explanation anyways right? I was in prison, so who the fuck cares about me anyways. Just leave me out of everything"

"Cole stop!"

She shouts as I close my car door and locking it making her bang on the window. Right when I turned the engine on, I let out an annoyed sigh seeing her standing in front of my car now, trying to block me from leaving the driveway.

"I'm not moving till you get your ass out here and let me explain!" She shouts as I realized the neighbors lights from the house across the street was turning on along with the other two houses beside it.

"I can wait here all night Cole!" She shouts again while crossing her arms with a determined look.

Shutting off the car, I got out after seeing one of the neighbors doing their usual night stroll, stop and turn to see the loud commotion she was starting to make in front of my car.

"Not a word till we get to my room"

She snorts before letting me grab her arm to drag her all the way upstairs in my house, up to my bedroom. Locking the door behind her, I pulled her to sit on my bed before sitting across from her waiting for her explanation.

"I didn't fuck him"

"And you expect me to believe that after hearing your little secret whispering in the kitchen?"

"Maybe if you listened longer and let us finish our conversation, you would've heard that I actually slept with Liam not Jax. Why the hell would I sleep with Jax if me and Cindy promised to never be with anyone the other was related to?"

"Liam? As in Liam William? As in Jax's bestfriend from like when we were in kindergarten?"

"Ex bestfriend now" She snorts while laying on my bed with a shrug as I rolled my eyes.

"They stop hanging out because of that?"

"Actually they stopped hanging out the year before that night when he stupidly asked me out in front of everyone in our high school with a bunch of flowers and balloons"

"And how exactly did you end up sleeping with him a year after that? Since I'm pretty sure protective Jax would've killed the guy before he even got to finish his little asking out announcement"

"Well first off, he kicked his ass afterwards not kill him. Probably because of the history they have but the reason why I ended up naked in Jax room after that,  with the guy was because not only was I drunk out of my mind but the asshole wanted to get Jax back by finding us both naked in his room"

"You expec-"

"Expect what you want to expect. All I remember that night was getting drunk in your cousins house party and waking up naked seeing Jax beat the shit out of his ex bestfriend again but that time he was naked"

She got up with an angry look trying to stomp out of my room only to be pulled back into my bed but on top of me now.

"I do believe you, angry bird"

"I'm not angry"

"Then why are your eyebrows making a McDonald's sign right now"

"Don't ever compare my nicely threaded eyebrows to a fast food logo, asshole"

She slaps my arm playfully as we both laugh while laying in each other's embrace. We didn't even realize how close our faces were until our laughs died down and our eyes connected like magnets. And when did notice the tiny gap between our lips, I gladly decided to close the gap.

And to my surprise, she didn't stop me. Quite the opposite, she actually kissed me back with the equal amount of effort I was putting into our heated kiss.

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE ;)