l o v e

P.S. Suprise at the end ! Do check it out
_____________________________________________

Hey guys,

I seriously don't know where to start from! I started this book on October,4th 2020 just for fun without any goals or targets. Not even once did I imagine that this book would receive the kind of response or love that it has received! And this success wouldn't have been possible without each and every one of you be it the most active readers who would comment on each and every line of the chapter ( well I loved to read these comments ) or someone who just votes on each chapter and then comes the silent readers who just reads and appreciates the book in their minds! ( I am one of them guys )

I just can't thank you enough for whatever this book is today. There are too many people to mention and I would surely forget a few and offend them due to my extremely bad memory! So each and everyone who's reading this I express my gratitude to you for all your love ! THANK YOU!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Other Books

A Virushka Fanfiction

Virat Kohli , captain of Indian Cricket Team , is known for his charm and of course his amazing cricketing skills. One this he is also know for is his anger which has led to resignation of his current manager . Not to forget , this anger is only limited to outsiders .

Anushka Sharma , now appointed as the new manager of one and only Virat Kohli. A sweet , innocent girl who is known for her dedication. Not to forget , she loves her family specially her younger brother.

Let's meet both these characters on none other than our favourite social media handle - 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A collection of one shots and short stories

Elysian [adj]
b

eautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

Exactly as it's meaning, simple and beautiful stories for all the romance lovers, each story with a different theme and plot.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A Jasprit Bumrah fanfiction

Jasprit Bumrah, a rising Indian fast bowler, famous for his unique bowling action.

Sanjana Ganesan, a sports broadcaster, famous for her looks and confidence.

What happens when these two highschool sweethearts meet after 8 years of no contact ? Will the stars align themselves this time for them to unite ?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 | 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑑 🎉