34. Koffee with Karan - 3

Karan : And welcome back people for the rocking rapid fire round . Here's the hamper that you both will be competing for .... So are you both ready !! Whom should I start with ??

Kyra : Him

Karan : Okay .... So Abhi , ready ?? Brace yourself .

Abhishek : Okay !! God I am nervous . Itna toh match se pehle bhi nahi hua .

Karan : Hahaha that's koffee with Karan for you . So your first question is what's your guilty pleasure ??

Abhishek : Pani-puri

Karan : What is that one thing that turns you on in a woman ??

Abhishek : Her eyes . Eyes tell you what the mouth doesn't .

Karan : That's deep . Social media according to you is a blessing or a curse ??

Abhishek : It's a bit of both . Since our life is open to them , they have that liberty to write anything about us at the same time they give us these amazing fans .

Karan : Okay . An overrated movie that you watched recently ??

Abhishek : I watched Dhadak . Like they acted well but I felt it was overrated .

Kyra : *laughs* You are not winning this round .

Abhishek : Why !?

Kyra : Because it's his film that you told is overrated .

Abhishek : Oh shit .

Karan : Oh no problem . It did well at the box office so I don't mind . *Laughs*

Karan : Best gift Kyra has given you ?

Abhishek : Well she herself is a gift *laughs*

Karan : You can flirt afterwards and answer the question right now .

Abhishek : She gave this book which basically depicts our love story and she has written personalised notes on each page of the book .

Karan : That's really very sweet . Next question , what was the best part about your first kiss ??

Kyra : That's private Karan.

Karan : Oh nothing is private here .

Abhishek : I will not talk about our first kiss but our one kiss was captured on camera by none other than my very sweet brother while we were trying to run away from everyone . And he shared the picture on our friends group . *says in duh tone*

Karan : Hahaha ..... I will have to take these pictures . Three most important things for a healthy relationship .

Abhishek : Trust , Communication and love .

Karan : One thing you love , hate and tolerate about Kyra .

Abhishek : I love how she is just herself and doesn't fake anything . Umm I tolerate her time management skills . And hate .... I hate that she doesn't speak if she's angry with me . It irritates me a lot .

Karan : *laughs* As a captain , MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli ??

Abhishek : Oh god . I can't answer this . Both are awesome.

Kyra : So safe you are playing .

Karan : Kyra's right !!

Abhishek : Why don't you help me Kyra ??

Kyra : Moving on ....

Karan : Hahaha , rank the following actresses on basis of their acting skills - Katrina , Priyanka , Kareena , Deepika and Sonam .