Answers!

Q1 How you doing Kyraaaaaa 😂 long time no see ?

HEYYA! Yeah, long time no see because the author doesn’t love me anymore.

Author : OH PLEASE! Last bonus chapter was of AbhiRa only! And you guys are the closest to my heart madam.

FINE!

Q2 How has life changed after becoming a mother ?

Life just got much better after having Aayansh. He has my heart but it's not like everything moves on smoothly. That little bundle of joy has been very naughty lately and doesn't let us sleep, so only the sleep schedule has changed. His birth just made us realise that now it's not just me and Abhi but also our very own son.

Q3 What were some funny things that happened during your mood swings while you were pregnant?

Oh there were a lot! To begin with I started craving for something sweet all the time and that's very unlikely for me. I literally made Abhi run for Donuts everywhere at 3 in the morning. I even irritated Aisha and Harry a lot! So the thing is that Aisha makes the best Pasta and I would call her at any time of the day just for pasta. And while this irritated Aisha, it also irritated Harry because he couldn't spend time with his girlfriend. I asked Aisha to just shift in with us. Basically all my cravings were funny and ya i made everyone give me foot massage too. *laughs* 

Q4 If you could tell one thing to all the women out there, what would it be ?

Love yourself before loving anyone else! And never, I repeat never change yourself for someone else, if the other person loves you the exact way that you are only then he's worthy of you otherwise JUST LEAVE HIM. Quite a common thing to tell but it's necessary for girls to understand.

Q5 How do you cope with your work and home ?

Like Abhi does! Being a woman doesn't mean only I am responsible for home duties, my husband is equally responsible and I am lucky enough that Abhi believes the same thing. I can be a mother as well as a CEO of a company!

Q6 What would you like to say to the people who believe that a woman cannot manage work and home ?

I would like to say go to hell! If you can be a dad and also be at some high position in a company then even we can, don't expect us to stay at home all the time while you follow your dreams and ambition. By no means am I saying that women shouldn't be there for house responsibilities, we would be there by your side always and therefore we expect the same of you!

 By no means am I saying that women shouldn't be there for house responsibilities, we would be there by your side always and therefore we expect the same of you!