Bonus Chapter 1

Aisha : Hello guys! So, recently I have been getting a lot of dms asking me to start my youtube channel and vlog my whole day and stuff. And the thing is I suck at these things, so I decided instead of the whole YouTube thing I would surprise you with a small video! Those who all don't know me, I am Aisha Kapoor, an Indian actress and today I have two special guests. One whom I have known since childhood and another who entered recently but has a very special place in my heart! Welcome the first guest, my better half who's also an Indian cricketer, Hardik Pandya!

Harry : *pops in front of the camera* We are not married guys but don't worry she's the one and who knows you may get some news soon!

Aisha : Shut up Harry! Don't give them gossip! *laughs*

Harry : Okay okay! *Back hugs her* Take a chill pill babe! And also where's the second guest?

Aisha : *leans back* First we are having a small Q/A session with you! Then the second guest will join us! So without a further ado, let's jump into it! It's very simple, we will just answer the questions one by one ! So the first question is : When/where did we meet?

Harry : So we had met each other at a party. Kyra had organised it to introduce her to the squad, so we met there!

Aisha : Where was our first date?

Harry : Umm …. Our first date was so secretive. We had not even informed any of our friends about all this, I just randomly had asked her if she would like to go out with and she said yes! I didn't have any idea so I just took her hiking!

Aisha : At 5 in the morning! I had my first date with this guy! No, but to be honest it was one of the most beautiful moments! We just sat there looking at the sunrise. It was peaceful!
Coming to the next question, Who said “I love you” first?

Harry : Aisha!

Aisha : Yeah! Big deal! Okay now we have some requests to show some of our pics since there are not many on social media. So, show a recent picture.

Harry :

Aisha : From any party/club?

Harry :