Chapter 26: ◇◆April Fools, lol sorry)◆◇

One day, I was out in the middle of the night, eating a bowl of ramen I had gotten and heated up at the convenience store. Looking outside, I suddenly heard a loud crash as people started screaming.

Holy shit!

I went outside, to see what happened, and to my surprise, an accident happened!

I don't really know what happened, but it seems someone was hit by a truck!

Damn!

That must suck!

I can't really do much about it though, so I decide to just go back into the store. I don't want my noodles getting soggy! Someone's probably called the police by now probably.

After finishing my noodles, I decided to head home. It's actually morning now I guess, but that doesn't matter since I'm taking a gap year currently, before going to college next year.

I stretch my back as I yawn, but accidentally bit my tongue as I heard a scream coming from a random lady! Holy shit! That hurts!

I angrily look to see what the fuck she was so noisy about, but then I came face to face with a truck.

"Oh, shi—"

...

Well then... Is this karma because I made light of the truck accident from before?

fuckkk...

I promise I won't be bad in my next life.

As I closed my heavy eyes, I slowly drifted off, the pain around me numbing.

However, WHY WAS MY TONGUE STILL FEELING PAIN!?

I'LL BE MORE EMPATHETIC TO PEOPLE, EXCEPT THAT LADY! FUCK! MY TONGUE HURTS!

And that was how my life was ending.

In pain because some lady just had to scream when I was yawning. Do you understand how painful it is when it starts blistering!? then your teeth or something keeps hitting it, and it just hurts all around!

I suddenly see blurry figures around me, and I hear a familiar voice.

"sir! Are you alright!?"

"Someone! Call an ambulance!"

"Holy shit!"

One of the voices sounded oddly familiar to that loud shrill scream from earlier...

Thus, I said my last words.

"Fuck... you..."

And then everything went black.

After that, I ended up just lazing around in a black void as some weird light.

Is this the soul? Or is it some other mumbo jumbo?

I really wish they would speed this up though. I don't really know what happens in the afterlife, but I at least want some of my questions answered before I probably end up in hell. Like, which actually came first? The chicken or the egg?

Suddenly, the whole void turned white. Oh shit, did my complaint actually get through to them?

Before I knew it, I suddenly opened my eyes in an unfamiliar bedroom. Where was this?

It looked like something from a medieval western setting, with the canopy and everything.

I sat up, but my body was aching all over, fuckk, how long was I out? However, before I could even say anything, a lady in something like a maid dress had a surprised look on her face, before spouting some gibberish and running out of the room!