do what i say, slut.

it was late at night and jade and i were watching a movie. well.. we weren't exactly watching it. she was on top of me, straddling my hips, and we were making out. her soft lips caressed mine and my hands were against her waist. she bit my bottom lip and i whimpered at her touch. the kiss deepened as she slipped her tongue into my mouth and gently moved it around. our tongues intertwined perfectly.
after a few minutes of kissing, she got off the bed and stood up, glaring at me. i was confused. "did i do something wrong, babe?" she continued glaring at me before she said "go sit in front of the mirror" i tilted my head a little, even more confused. "..why?" her eyes pierced into mine and i felt my soul leave my body. "do what i say, slut" holy fuck. i loved it when she got like this. i loved it when she degraded me. it's scary, but that's what i love about it. "yes mommy" i smirked.
i sat down in front of the mirror and clutched my knees, with only an oversized tshirt and some panties on. she came over and sat behind me. she grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into her. i laid my head on her shoulder as she took off my underwear swiftly. jade spread my legs apart and made me suck on her fingers. i choked a little and she smirked before taking them out and immediately placing them on my pussy. she rubbed gently and i closed my eyes, enjoying the calming experience.. but it didn't last long. "what the fuck do you think you're doing?" she grabbed my face and adjusted my gaze to the mirror. "i want you to watch yourself.. watch how needy and pathetic you get as i fuck you" i moaned slightly and did what she said. i looked at myself in the mirror as i became a hot mess from her touch. my breathing sped up as she used her two fingers to rub my clit. "i want you to fuck me harder" i said in between gasps of air. she slowed down and gently rubbed her fingers against my pussy in a circular motion. "stop fucking teasing me and fuck me" i demanded. "babygirl you know that attitude gets you nowhere. are you trying to get punished?" my eyes filled up with tears as i became desperate for her. "you want it badly baby?" i nodded impatiently. "beg me" she smiled smugly. i looked at her through the mirror and began begging. "please fuck me jade. i want you to fuck me harder than you've ever done before. i'll do anything for you. please hurry- please" i'd never begged this hard before.. but i needed her more than ever.
"you're so fucking hot" she said as she stuck 3 fingers inside of me. she began moving them in and out of me, getting faster each time i moaned. i shut my eyes tightly as i tried to hold in my moans. she took her other hand off my hair and slapped my thigh. "open your eyes you slut" i quickly opened them as a tear fell. "i'm gonna cum jade- please will you let me?" she rolled her eyes at my weakness. "you already know the answer to that" i grunted angrily. "but jade-" "i said no" i'd had enough of her teasing and pulled her away from me and stood up. "where the fuck are you going?" she asked annoyed. "to the bathroom" i don't know how i had the courage to do this. i knew i was going to be punished, but i'd had enough of her teasing. "what the fuck did you just say?" oh no.. she stood up and followed me into the bathroom, slamming the door behind me.
"what the fuck!! i need to shower. you've made me all messy" i said with an attitude. i could tell she was furious but as she realised what i'd just said, she began smirking. "without me?" i rolled my eyes. "yes because i actually need to shower" i turned away from her to take off my shirt but she grabbed me by my waist and spun me back around. i was about to resist but she kissed me and i instantly relaxed. her lips were like magic. every time they touched me i melted.
she took off my shirt as well as her own. i stared at her perfectly shaped boobs and she smirked at me before taking off her pyjama shorts and getting in the shower. i was so distracted by her body, it was beautiful. "well.. are you getting in or not?" she asked. i stepped into the shower and stood under the hot water next to her. jade closed her eyes and let the water run down her body. she looked so fucking hot. our sides were touching slightly and i couldn't take it. i couldn't stay annoyed. i grabbed her waist and pushed her against the wall. she gasped as i began kissing her neck while massaging her tit. "fuck y/n" she gasped. i moved my mouth to hers and kissed her gently. she gripped my neck and switched our positions. now she was leading. she left a trail of soft kisses up and down my body. she put her mouth up to my ear and whispered "i love you. but don't ever fucking tease me like that again, slut"