let them hear what i can do to you

me and beck were loading the bags and drinks into the truck while everyone else hopped into the RV. "you sure you wanna sit in the truck by yourself? it's a long ride" i asked. "i'll be fine don't w-" he was interrupted by a high-pitched squeal and angry cussing from jade. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH MY SCISSORS" jade yelled. "IM SORRY DONT HURT ME" the innocent red head pleaded. the RV began shaking so i assumed jade was chasing cat around inside. i chuckled and went to sort it out. beck gave me a worried smile. "what the fucks going on in here?" i pretended not to know. "this fucking idiot sat on my brand new scissors" jade huffed while pointing at cat. i rolled my eyes and walked over to her. grabbing the scissors out of her hand, i wiped them with my shirt (even though there was nothing on them) and gave them back to her. "see? brand new." i pecked jade's nose and walked over to the scared red-head. she was rolled up in a ball on the floor. "you okay cat?" she whimpered and hugged me. "it's okay, jade isn't angry at you anymore. right, babe?" she was about to say something rude but i shot her a look and she got the message. "yeah i'm not mad at you anymore cat" she rolled her eyes while looking at me and sat on one of the three sofas in beck's RV. beck started the truck and we were off to one of the most luxurious hotels in hollywood.
a couple hours into the drive, i felt a hand caress my inner thigh from underneath the blanket. i wearily looked at jade and she smirked. i couldn't help but smirk back. her smile was contagious. i placed my head on her shoulder and let her soft hands wander. she began tracing her finger up and down my shorts. i assumed she was asking for approval but before i could tell her no, she swiftly pulled them off. i let out a gasp but luckily no one heard since most were asleep and cat was watching "i married my mom"
she continued to trace her pointer finger up and down my underwear and i whimpered at her touch. i wanted more but i knew i shouldn't. someone could wake up at any minute.. but i guess that's what makes it fun. i couldn't take her teasing anymore. i grabbed her face and kissed her soft lips. she kissed back and finally brought my panties down to my ankles. she placed her entire hand on my area, still kissing me, and rubbed it gently. "do you want it, baby?" i nodded impatiently. "you want it really badly, huh?" she teased, barely touching me, just enough for me to feel the tip of her fingers. i nodded again, even more impatient this time. i knew what i had to do to get her to touch me. i needed to beg. but cat was in the room.. "please jade, i need you. touch me" i whispered into her ear. i placed my hand on her breast and made my way down to her thigh. "please fuck me" i pleaded while caressing her thigh. she smiled smugly and gently placed her two fingers on my sensitive spot. my body jumped. i didn't expect her to find it straight away, but then again.. she has been fucking me for a while. she slowly began moving them around in circles until i was fighting myself not to moan. "don't fight the moans, let them out. let everyone hear what i can do to you, gorgeous" just those words alone were enough to make me melt. i submitted and let the moans slip out of my mouth. the faster she went, the louder they got. by this point i could barely breathe. my chest was rising up and down and my legs were shaking. "you love being my little fuck toy, don't you baby" just those words were enough to make me cum, but i fought the urge. "yes. i love being your fuck toy.. daddy" i looked up at her innocently with a mischievous smirk. she stopped touching me and looked down at me. "that was so fucking hot" she grabbed my chin and kissed me and i tried to kiss her back but my body wouldn't stop shaking. i was a mess but i didn't care. she put her two fingers back on my clit and began rubbing rapidly. i let out a loud moan as i almost reached climax when tori woke up. "what the fuck was that noise?!" jade stopped fucking me. embarrassment and disappointment showered over me as i realised what had just happened. "it was nothing. y/n just had a nightmare" i nodded and glanced over at cat who i had completely forgotten about. luckily, she had fallen asleep. i longed for jade's touch. i didn't even get to orgasm. "i'm going back to sleep" tori groaned as she put a pillow over her face.
around 15 minutes had passed and my legs were still twitching every few seconds. jade noticed and squeezed my thigh with her hand. i whimpered a little as she slowly began sliding her fingers to the inner part of my thigh. she began teasing me with her touch; tracing her fingertips along my underwear and inner thighs. i bucked my hips a little, trying to send her a message that i wanted more. i didn't think she noticed as she was still teasing me. i realised that i was going to have to tell her myself. "please stop fucking teasing me. i need you right now, after she disrupted us last time" i shot a look at tori's sleeping body. a mischievous smile appeared on jade's face. "you think i didn't realise you wanted more? your hips bucked so much you looked like a mountain" my entire face blushed from embarrassment. i didn't realise i was bucking my hips that much. "awe.. don't be embarrassed, baby. i like that you're so needy" she said as she slowly took off my underwear. "do you want this?" she asked, knowing damn well i did. i nodded desperately. "how much do you want it?" she mocked. "a lot. now fucking hurry up, jade" i practically begged. she just shook her head and made a tutting noise. "you really haven't learnt your lesson, have you,
y/l/n" my eyes filled with tears as i realised what she was about to do. jade turned away from me and put her head on the pillow. "w- what are you doing?" i asked, already knowing the answer. "sleeping." i sighed loudly and slumped into the sofa. i love jade but she can be so fucking annoying at times.