Chapter 13 - Your Name

"Poppy.." Branch whispered to himself as he ran back to the village. He never ever want to forget that name.

It's been minutes, but felt like hours. Not too long later he found this dad, leaning on the wall staring blankly at the two melted popsicle. Branch remembered that she mentioned how his dad wanted to spend time together. Sighing, he walked towards the blue troll.

"Hey, Justin" Branch let out, leaning next to the elder troll. "I know we aren't the closest, but I really want to start over" he smiled. "As a son and father"

The blue troll turned to the younger one.

"But.. I really need you for something first" Branch said.

"..Branch-"

"Please dad." the gray troll stood in front of him, staring into his eye. "I'm serious. That comet will destroy this village. And it's up to you to evacuate the town" he felt like tearing up, but hid it by hugging the older troll close.

The amount of effort and emotion Branch gave, he couldn't resist anymore. "Okay, I trust you" he hugged back.

As the two trolls release their hugs from each other, both looked up and noticed the comet is getting close.

"We're running out of time, we gotta evacuate fast" Branch said.

"Oh don't worry, I have it covered" Justin ran to the middle of the village. He clears his throat before announcing, "EVERYONE, I SAW ADORABLE PUPPIES WITH CANDIES RIGHT WHEN YOU EXIT THE WOODS"

The whole village yelled in excitement and ran into the woods.

"Uhm, that's one way to get everyone to safety with 100% no panic" Branch chuckled.

Guy comes out of no where. "Yep, better than you planned"

"Hey! My plan would've worked too you know" Branch playfully rolled his eyes.

"You two! Are you guys following or not?" Justin called before going into the woods.

The two young trolls realized and followed behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I- you weren't lying about those puppies huh?" Branch said as he watched many trolls playing with the small furballs. "What if their mother comes in and thought we were intruding their children?"

Justin laughed. "Oh that? Don't worry, I befriended it not too long ago"

Branch gasps "YOU WHAT-"

"Speaking of mother, where's your grandma?" Justin asked.

After a few seconds of silence, they realized.. she said she would rather stay inside their home.

"No.. no no no no no NO NO" Branch turned and ran back to the village. "GRANDMA"

Justin grabbed younger one's arm. "I'm sorry.. it's too late for her"

"But.. grandma.." Branch closed his eyes and hugged the older troll tight.

The comet splits apart, and striked down Popville. When that happened, many troll who used to live there was shocked and silenced. Now for the question,

Where will they all live now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poppy wakes up, rubbing her eyes. She looks around and noticed that she wasn't in her pod, but on a mountain. She gets up and rubbed her head. "Huh.. where am I? And why am I here?"