Chapter 11 - Intermission

"AAAAAAAAAahhhh?" Poppy wakes up on Branch's room. Surprised, she checked and noticed her hands are gray. Knowing that she is in Branch's body, she sighed in relief. "Oh my troll.."

"Branch?! What happened I heard you screami-... err.. you okay?" his dad noticed Branch crying while hugging himself.

Poppy turned to Branch's dad, immediately jumping out of bed and ran to an attempt to tackle him for a hug. "B-BRANCH'S DADDDDDD"

"AHHHHHHH-" His dad slammed the door close. "What has gotten into him these days?" he asked to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Branch was now outside of his house, and the first thing she knew that the village is all good.

She turned to Branch's dad, which just exit out of the house. "Mr. Timberl- I mean dad, would there by chance be a comet appearing tonight?"

The blue troll turned to the younger one. "Well yes, why?" he raised an eyebrow.

Branch takes a deep breath. "We have to evacuate the town before midnight hits because the comet will split up and shoots down the village CAUSING IT TO DESTR-"

"Woah woah, Branch, calm down" His dad cut her off. "The comet? Shooting down the village? Where did you get this idea"

"Well I-.. I don't know how to explain it but trust me on this!" Branch said.

"As much as I want to believe you, there's no solid evidence that you're telling the truth" His dad replied.

"But-"

"Come on, why don't we just enjoy some time together for once, yeah?" He place his arm around Branch's neck, smiling.

Branch sighed, this is going to be harder than I thought.

"What do you say?" His dad pulled up two popsicles for both of them.

"Sorry, I can't. I just remembered I have to do something" The gray troll waved and left his dad alone.

He just stood there, seeing Branch leaving. "..I just wanted some family bonding for once"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I have to save the whole village, I'll need some help. Branch thinks of someone who can help him. He quickly gazed on a white-glittery troll, Guy Diamond. Smirking, he caught up on the glittery troll and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Huh?" Guy turned around to see the gray troll. "Oh hey Branch! You need something?"

"As the matter of a fact, yes" Branch nods. "I need your help to save the village from the comet"

Guy blinked in disbelief. "How do you know-"

"I'll explain later, now, would you help me or not?" Branch asked.

Without hesitation, the glittery troll nodded.

"Can I be a part of this top secret mission?" a voice said.

Tiny jumped out of Guy's hair and landed on his father's hand.

"The more the merrier" Branch chuckles and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Branch in Poppy's body

The pink troll sits up, groaning. "Ugh.. why does it feel like I have a headache" he looks around and notices he's not in a bright pink room, nor in a gray one either. He looks down to his hand, and noticed he wasn't in his original body.

"Wh.. why is Poppy here?" he stood up and exits the small cave. He climbs up the mountain, and noticed Popville is no longer what he thinks it is. It's more like some comet striked..

"No.. no there's no way.." the pink troll kneels down and felt like he was about to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Branch was explaining his whole plan on Guy Diamond and his son. Complicated, but the way he explains it make it easier to understand.

"..Them bam! The whole village is safe and evacuated" Branch laughs.

"Sounds like a good plan, but can't you convince your dad to evacuate the village himself?" Guy asked.

"I tried, but he didn't believe me" Branch sighs and frowned. "So we'll do it ourselves" he attempted to enlighten up.

"The evacuation plan would be a guarantee if we talk to your dad to this" Guy said.

Branch thought for a moment. "Alright, I'll try again" he nods.

"Wooo! We're gonna be heroes if we succeed" Tiny cheered and grinned.

"No Tiny," Branch said. "We will save the village"

"Confidence," Guy smiles. "I love it!"