10- We agreed to divorce

(Mia outfit is there)

"It's done, Miss" Maki's granddaughter grinned as Mia looked at her reflection in the mirror. "You are too good at hair styling, I am kinda jealous of you"

Mia joked, "N-no. You are better than me, Miss" Maki's granddaughter blushed."My purs-" "Here! Your purse, Miss" Mia smiled at the girl. "Thanks" the girl shook her head.

"It's ok" Then Mia went out from her room. She spent two hours for the look. She wanted to look a little beautiful in front of her parents.

"Sir George is waiting in the car, Miss" the driver spoke as he walked behind Mia who was walking out from the villa.

Mia nodded at the man. George who was sitting in the car and waiting his wife impatiently, saw Mia walking towards the car. She looked gorgeous.

She was wearing a white shoulder off ruffle crop top and black high waisted flared pants then she paired with a black high heels to look gorgeous.

She reminded him of a successful business woman.

The diamond earrings shone brightly as the moon necklace looked perfect on her pale skin. Her lavender hair was tied in low ponytail as a few strands were took out.

Light makeup with red lips made her face more attractive. More likely to say, seducing look. Her outfit showed her perfect body curve, it could make you drool.

"Sorry for the late appearance. Thank you for waiting me patiently" Mia sat down at the back of the car beside the man who was looking at her without blinking.

'You look beauti-' George shook his head. Such a foolish thought dared to pop up on his mind.

"No need" he replied as his gaze turned to the outside of car window. When he finally looked away from her, Mia observed the man beside her.

He was wearing a chocolate colored shirt which seemed to be ripped in any second because of his chest. But still it looked sexy since he wore that tight shirt along with black pants.

His raven hair was slipped back. Mia admitted that George Seith deserved the male lead position. His face, body and everything about him were perfect.

Soon, the car arrived to the restaurant where the two families promised to meet. Mia and George went out from the car. They walked into the restaurant as a woman suddenly stood up from her seat.

"George!" The woman welcomed her son and hugged him like a baby while Mia awkwardly greeted her parents. "Mia, you look so beautiful" Mia's father, Theo praised.

"Thanks dad"

Mia sat down beside George and started talking with two families. Time was around 7pm, dinner time so there were many people in the restaurant.

"I was shocked when George called us to meet together, I thought he got tired of Mia Grace. Hahaha" George's mother laughed like a funniest joke as Camilla and Theo slightly glared at the woman.

Mia lowered her head and frowned, she knew well about George's mother. She never liked Mia Grace. Because Mia Grace always brought troubles to her son.

Well, which mother would like the daughter-in-law who brought troubles for her son everyday. Not to mention that Mia Grace disrespected to George's mom.

"Mom, you shouldn't joke like that" George coldly said. He glanced at the girl beside him who was lowering her head with a frown. "But Mia doesn't even mind about that"

George looked into his mom's eyes, signaled her to stay quietly. Camilla wanted to burn down the whole company of George Seith. She never liked her son-in-law's mother.

"Let's eat" Theo cut beef for his daughter, "Here" he spoke gently. Mia smiled warmly at her father and thanked him. She didn't like her father in the past.

He left her for another woman. He didn't deserve to be a father.

They two families didn't speak, they just ate their food quietly. "I just called you all to say that Mia agreed to divorce me next month" Long Silence...

"That's a good new" George's mother was the first to react. Her husband frowned at her to shut up. "Wait, is that true Mia?" Theo asked in disbelief.

He already saw how much Mia loved George Seith. She even ate the shrimps to get his attention. Theo and Camilla couldn't go to see their daughter because they were in England.

Mia nodded.

"But you said you would die instead of divorcing George Seith" Camilla wanted to know what happened between her daughter and son-in-law.

There was no way her daughter would divorce George Seith. "Did he force you with your weakness?" Camilla asked again. George frowned, how could she think like that.

"No, mom. We agreed to divorce peacefully. It's not like we love each other so the divorce is the best decision for both of us" Camilla and Theo couldn't believe their eyes and ears.

"My baby, you suffered a lot" Theo looked at his daughter with pitiful eyes. His daughter didn't deserve those. He held back himself from punching George Seith.

"You were the one who said you love my son. You even begged me to tell George not to divorce you" George's mother crossed her arms.

Mia gritted her teeth. How could Mia Grace go and beg George's mother? There was no way she would tell her son not to divorce Mia Grace! It was too obvious.

George was silent all the time. He listened to his wife's words. He could feel that Mia reallly lost feelings for him. "You better say something"

Mia whispered as George snapped back from deep thoughts. "They are from the past. We are willing to divorce" George's mother grinned. "That's good then"

Camilla glared at George's mother. "Sweetie, if you fought with him, forget that now. I know how much you love him. Don't regret after the divorce"

Theo nodded and agreed with his wife.

"No, I want to divorce him" George clenched his fists. He didn't want to feel those weird emotions anymore. They disappointed him.

"Mom, you said you would support me no matter what I do"

Camilla nodded. "I know but if you want-" "I don't want to. The marriage without love is nothing. One sided love is a pain only. Do you want me to stay like a prisoner?"

Mia's words shocked everyone at the table. Did she say prisoner? Did she hate to be George's wife that much? Such as those questions ran in their minds.

"No, then it's good to hear that my daughter is going to come back to this father" Theo grinned as Camilla only smiled a bit. She worried for her daughter.

You could clearly see that two families didn't like the marriage between their son and daughter. "If so, please excuse me. I still have works. This dinner is useless for me now"

George's father said and left the restaurant along with his wife. Mia could see the smirk of her mother-in-law. "I could see the reason why their son is ruthless" Theo sneered.

"Then please excuse us" George bowed at the parents and dragged Mia out from the restaurant. "My daughter!" Theo shouted as people stared at him.

"I apologize" Camilla apologized the people in the restaurant for her husband. When they finally left from the restaurant, the two young men who were listening to their conversation, stared at the back of Mia.

"Isn't that the woman who hugged you that night?" Roman Silas asked his brother. "Yes" Dean Silas answered back. "She looks pretty somehow."

"Just eat and tell why you called me to meet" Dean cut the topic but he still thought about the conversation between two families. He saw how much Mia's mother-in-law was ruthless to her.

'Mia Grace'Dean noted the name in his heart.

•••••••••••••••

(I'm so sorry if there were mistakes)