17- This is my boyfriend's brother

"Mia, does it suit your taste?"

Camilla asked her daughter who was drinking a glass of milk in one sip. Mia nodded. "I like every milk honestly" she answered her mother as continued eating breakfast while Camilla nodded at her. Theo was sipping a cup of coffee.

The breakfast was really tasty with the warmth of family. Mia finally finished her breakfast. "By the way, I promised Bailey that we will meet today evening" she spoke. Theo looked at his daughter with furrowed eyebrows.

"I thought you two stopped meeting" he said with doubts in his eyes. "Oh, we met like two days ago" Camilla smiled. "I am glad to see you two finally ok. I thought you two fought or something" Mia laughed awkwardly. "Ofc, not. There is no way"

"Then, what time are you going?" Camilla asked. "she told me to come at 7pm.. " Mia waited to see her parents reaction. What if they didn't believe her words? They might think she had a boyfriend. "Well, that's a little late but it is ok if you take your bodyguard"

Mia grinned.

"Yes, I will take him with me" they three continued talking until Theo had to go to company as Camilla had to attend a meeting. Both of them had their own companies. Camilla owned a brand, famous fashion brand.

While Theo owned a perfume brand. Their two companies were one of the best companies in the country. Camilla and Theo were famous couple. That's why people knew Mia Grace well, the famous couple's spoiled brat daughter.

After finishing the breakfast, Mia went for a walk in the garden. She wanted to get a closer look at the fountain and flowers. There was Maki's granddaughter behind her, accompanying Mia. "This fountain is so pretty"

Maki's granddaughter agreed with her Miss. "Yes, it is pretty but not more than you, Miss" Mia looked back at Maki's granddaughter with a smile. 'I thought you were a sister of Escort Greyson' Mia laughed at her thought.

She remembered the flirting voice of Escort.

While Maki's granddaughter was grinning, "You, who taught you to flirt like that?" Mia asked with furrowed eyebrows. But in Maki's granddaughter's eyes Mia looked angry. "N-no one. I was just telling the truth, Miss" Mia patted Maki's granddaughter's shoulder since the girl was quivering in fear.

"Thanks" she thanked the girl.

They two kept walking around in the garden. Some of the flowers reminded Mia of the garden in George's villa. The flowers looked the same. 'I need to change this' "Go call the gardener" she ordered the girl.

Some minutes later, Maki's granddaughter came back with a man who was old enough to be a grandfather. "Can you change these lilies with other flowers?" Mia asked the gardener.

Because of the sudden and strange question, the gardener was dumbfounded. "Umm but isn't that your favorite flower, Miss? You even spent much money to get those lilies" the gardener spoke in fear.

"Is that so? I don't like them anymore. Just change with some flowers. I don't want to see lilies ever again in the garden" she furiously spoke. The lilies were the favorite flower of George Seith.

That was the reason why Mia Grace liked lilies, and even spent much money on that. 'Such a foolish girl' Mia said in her mind as she walked back into the villa after telling the gardener to change and thanked him.

"I want to eat strawberries"

Maki's granddaughter nodded and went to the kitchen while Mia sat on the couch in the living room. She opened her phone and started scrolling. When the plate which was full of strawberries fell into Mia's sight, she stopped using the phone.