27- I forgot how to play

Two days later,

In a room, the young woman stared at her reflection in the mirror with a smile. She got up from the seat and walked out of her room, her steps were directing to the outside of the villa. Her eyes were searching for a person. A grin appeared on her face when she found the man.

"Lorcan!! Hello!!" Mia ran towards the man with a big smile. "Hello, Miss" the man greeted back with a stone face, his eyes held nothing, they were empty. Mia pressed her lips tightly and sighed. "Let's go.." she spoke as the man opened the car door for her.

"Where do I have to drive?" Lorcan asked, he started the engine. "We are going to arcade!" Mia excitedly shouted. The man nodded in understatement, the car drove off from the villa. "Lorcan, do you know that I just found out your name like two days ago? You should have told me first"

The man furrowed his brows. "I apologize for not telling but since you did not ask, I did not tell you my name" the man's cold reply made Mia rolled her eyes. 'I am trying to make a conversation with you! Why are you cutting it?!' she screamed in her mind furiously.

"Umm the weather is nice, don't you think so?" Mia asked and raised her eyebrows while looking outside of the car window. "Yes" the man answered sharply, making the young woman pressed her lips in annoyance. The car fell into silence for a moment.

Mia was finding words to make Lorcan comfortable but it looked like he was enjoying the silence. She wanted to make him forget about his mother's death just for a moment. She understood how it felt like to be left alone in the cruel world. "Do you have anyone in your heart?"

The question made Lorcan frowned.

"Why do you ask?"

"Because I want to know" Mia looked at the man's back who was driving carefully. "I mean I just wanna know if someone have melted your cold heart or not. It is ok if you don't want to answ-" before Mia could finish, she was cut by the man's answer. "Yes, I have"

Mia's eyes widened in disbelief. "Wait what?! An ice cube like you have someone you love?! T-that's unexpected. I wonder how did she melt your cold and dark heart. She must be a special girl with super powers" Mia laughed out loud at her own words.

Lorcan glanced at the young woman through the back mirror, his lips curved up into a really small smile at the sight of Mia laughing like a child. "Is she your friend?" Mia asked again. "I don't think so.." the man's unsure reply made the young woman frowned.

"Then you still have a long way to go, Lorcan. Don't ever waste your time on being a cold expressionless man! Pursue her! Be a gentleman with sweet talks! Girls like man who is sweet to them but cold to others, I will support you! You are my friend after all"

The young woman grinned.

"Thanks.." the man sighed. "What are you sighing for? You should find a woman to take care of you since you lost your mother" it was the moment, the huge silence covered the car. The silence was really loud that even their own breathing sounds could be heard.

Mia eyes widened and covered her mouth quickly when she realized what she had spoken. 'Damn it, I was trying hard to avoid that topic! Mia Clark, you are stupid!' she squeezed her eyes in regret and frustration. She wanted to cry at the place for her mistake.

"I am sorry. I did not mean to bring up about your mother. It must be hurt, I am sorry for your loss.." She said under her breath, looking down at her black high heels, could not look at the man. "It is fine, we have arrived" the man shrugged away negative moods.

"Oh yeah" Mia bit her lip in annoyance and squeezed her eyes, she went out of the car as Lorcan closed the door for her. "Alright, let's go" the young woman spoke, standing beside the man. Lorcan nodded and followed her from behind, not walking side to side.