34- Adorable boys

"No fever"

Mia whispered, her eyes were locked with the young man's eyes. 'Wow, his eyes are exactly the same with Henry's' she spoke in her mind, missing the boy who she treasured the most. Dean's eyes widened in surprise. Looking into the young woman's eyes deeply.

How could she be so calm? How could she be that beautiful? How could she stare into his eyes with a calm face while driving him insane? Dean admitted it. He knew his feelings well. Even though he had never liked anyone before, he knew what the love feeling was.

He fell in love at the first sight. The moment where the young woman cried in his arms. Dean never found himself losing feelings. He found himself falling for Mia Grace more. He love her from the down deep of his heart.

Mia took back her hand and cleared her throat. Pulling herself back from hugging Dean as Henry. The couple was having an argument. Betting on who would get drunk first. Dean lowered his head, fidgeting while feeling awkward.

"Mia! Do you think I will get drunk first?!" Bailey suddenly shouted, breaking the awkward silence with her loud voice. Mia observed her friend's face, slowly smiling in amusement. Her friend was like a child who needed to be protected at all cost.

The young woman nodded, causing Bailey to furrow her brows in disbelief. Roman laughed out loud, feeling satisfied. "What the heck!! You are my friend! Not his! Why are you taking this asshole's side?! You should shake your head and say NO!" Bailey frowned.

Mia just chuckled, not saying anything while Dean observed the young woman's from the side. "Alright.. I finally know. You are looking down on me! Watch me, Mia. I will show you that your thought is wrong" Bailey spoke and seized the wine glass from the table.

Swallowing in one gulp.

Roman panicked as he patted his girlfriend's back. "Chill, Joy!" He warned, feeling worried. Bailey just squeezed her eyes and put down the glass, not even responding to her boyfriend. "I am not drunk yet! Your turn!" Bailey shouted.

Giving the wine glass to her boyfriend. Mia sighed tiredly and shook her head but there was a warm smile on her face. Finding her friend adorable. Dean stole glances at the young woman countlessly. He just could not stare at her obviously.

It was little embarrassing for him. "Are you single?" A sudden question from the young woman made Dean frown in confusion. Why so sudden? And why that question? "No" he replied while making an eye contact with the young woman.

Mia nodded. "Then is there anyone who has caught your attention? Like even just a little?" The young woman questioned. Wanting to know if there was a woman who caught this adorable boy's attention. Dean paused.

He was thinking what answer he should give. Dean bit his lower lip and stared into the young woman's eyes. Deciding on what to do. Slowly and slowly, he nodded. Surprising the young woman. "Wait, that is cute. Imagining an adorable boy like you in love"

Mia chuckled. She did not notice how her words brightened Dean's day. Dean gulped. So the young woman saw him as an adorable boy. Not a man. Was that a good sign? Or a friend zone? "Then do you like adorable boys?"

Unexpected question from the young man made Mia raise her eyebrows in surprise. Why was he asking like that after saying she saw him as an adorable boy? Why was he blushing as if he was going to give a first kiss? And the question though.

A strange question.

"Well, I like adorable boys. But not all the time. He has to be soft, gentle and cold at the same time. Like a man who is perfect. My expectations are high though" Mia admitted, smiling awkwardly. Dean's lips formed into a big smile. Feeling happy.