47- This feels like being alive again

(The outfit is on the top!!)

"Oh! Hello, Miss"

With a grin tugged at her lips, Mayu greeted the young woman who was standing a few meters far from her. Feeling terrified for a few seconds since Mia did not voice out loud to reveal her presence. The girl quietly pondered why her Miss was peering at her without any words.

"Have you eaten?" Mia queried causally. Leaning on the wall with crossed arms as she observed the girl making some sweets for people in the villa as always. The sweets made by Mayu was famous in this household like a chef. "Um yes, Miss" Mayu answered.

Wearing a wide grin still though. But she was confused. It was common that the young woman aksed her if she had eaten or how was her day since Mia would try her best to show how she cared through conversation. However, this situation sure felt odd to be real.

It felt kinda bizarre to encounter the young woman like this. Mia was leaning on the wall with crossed arms as the smile was plastered across her face. That beam was something else. As if there was a meaning beneath that grin on the young woman's face.

"Are you busy now?"

Mia asked. "If not, can you help me with something?" she added up. Causing the girl to be curious more and more. "Actually, I can drop all of these to join the help team" Mayu wagged her brows with a grin. Revealing her desire to lend a hand to the young woman.

It made Mia chuckle out of amusement. "Tell me where Lorcan lives" she queried. It was the moment silence covered the kitchen. Mayu had fallen into deep tranquility. Her grin dropped in an instant. Blinking several times quietly as she gulped.

"What would you like to have for lunch, Miss? I will do anything for you" Obviously, the girl changed the topic. Attempting to make sweets. She clearly did not want to answer. That was why she acted like she was busy making sweets. It caused the young woman to let out a sigh.

"Please help me, Mayu. I really need to see him and know how he's doing. He got injured because of me. I should at least ask him how he is" Mia pleaded. Making the girl pressed her lips tightly together. She could not say anything related about where Lorcan was currently at;

since Theo and Camilla shut every each person in this villa from speaking out loud the address of hima. The two anticipated their daughter to discover Lorcan to check upon him. Everyone knew the sudden close friendship between Mia and Lorcan unlike before.

"I shouldn't say this for real, Miss. I am going to be dead meat if Ma'am Camilla and Sir Theo find out I tell you his address" Mayu grumbled. Pointing out how she was afraid of dying under the hands of Theo and Camilla. "I promise I won't get you in trouble. So please tell me"

In a pleading tone, Mia assured. Begging from the girl to get a clue about where her bodyguard was. A sigh escaped between Mayu's lips. She felt bad for remaining silent. Maybe it would not be that regrettable to help out the young woman with some information.

"Fine.."

Quietly, the girl picked a decision in the end. "I don't know where he exactly lives. But I have clue where the apartment is at though" Mayu explained. Bringing up a grin onto the face of the young woman promptly. "It is fine. I will just search up for him till I discover" Mia responded.

Earning a nod back from the girl along with a smile. And the two chatted for a few minutes in the kitchen. After finding out where Lorcan must be at, Mia changed into flared black pants and black and white stripped long sleeves crop top to prevent any cold from catching her.

She changed into clothes pretty quick when Bailey was having a nap because of some sleep pills the doctor gave to her. Even though, both Mia and Bailey were supposed to be asleep, Mia did not take any sleep pills and spat them out behind everyone's sight. "I am sorry"