Hinata learns how to read a map

(Hinata pov)

"That's not very cash money of you Daichi. Tanaka stated while Nishinoya stood behind him shaking his head.

"I mean it's understandable why Daichi did this, I mean Hinata gets lost so much he has a collection of other teams jackets and they literally made something called the Hinata Games." Tsukishima explained leaning against the wall.

"This is kinda uncomfortable." I complained looking down at the map Daichi duck taped to my shirt. "Plus as I've said before, I don't know how to read a map!"

"Do you even know how to read?" Kageyama turns around and asks me

"Hey!" I exclaimed giving Kageyama a finger wag.

Daichi just collapsed on the ground mumbling about not getting paid. Suga and Asahi had just started to walk in but Suga just immediately left after he saw what was happening. Asahi was about to follow him before Daichi got up and grabbed him saying he needs his help. Asahi just wilted. Like full on flower mode.

"Asahi this is a gym not a garden." Daichi sighed as he dragged the wilted Asahi.

"Guyssssss, it's fineee! I don't need to learn how to read a map!"

"I mean, he's got a point there, will a map help him find his way around a gymnasium?" Said Tsukishima walking next to Yamaguchi.

"It'll help him later in life." Daichi said with a "Your not helping look".

"I'll have Google maps!"

*Intense breathing from Daichi*

"Yeah, bye" Kageyama said walking out the door doing some weird wave thing.

"I'm going to stay and enjoy the show." Tsukishima stated sitting on the bench with popcorn that just appeared.

Nishinoya leaned over and whispered to me and Tanaka. "I think that popcorn is a payed actor."

"Guys, Focus! And Asahi... if you don't un wilt I will pore water all over you. Try me."

*2 hours later*

"...Don't try me... please... I can't take anymore of this torcher.." Daichi said as he layed dramatically on the floor.

Tsukishima just sat there dumb founded while Yamaguchi got another bag of payed actor popcorn. Nishinoya and Tanaka were on the floor dying of laughter unlike Asahi who was on the floor dying of death.

Rip Asahi 😔⚰️🕊️

"Everyone leave, it's not worth it." Daichi said as he slumped up picking up the pencils and maps.

Then coach Ukai walked in..

"Oh your all here early for practice."

Daichi them fell back down to the floor while I jumped up and grabbed one of the volleyballs coach brought in.

"Remember we have a game in n a couple of days it'll be the biggest place we've gone to so far."

"I'll order one of the baby leash backpacks for Suga to contain Hinata..." Ennoshita sighed while standing next to coach pulling out his phone.