Game #7

(Hinata pov)

"Get in the baby backpack!"

"No!"

"Yes!" Suga started advancing holding up the baby backpack like a gift.

So I did the only thing I thought to do at the time and that was:

Run away.

I darted away from Suga as fast as I could and got into a large crowd. In the distance I could here a faint scream...

"Hinata noooooooo!"

I got inside the building still camouflaged by the large crowd. When I made sure Suga wasn't here I got out of the crowd and made my way down a unsuspicious looking hallway.

*ding*

New notification:
OwlBoko has made a new post! Check it out.

*Click*

OwlBoko:
Hinata's lost again... Whoever finds him gets a point.
#HinataGames #Iwillwin #Tryme #Jackets

Comments:

Ush_Ush:
We will obviously be getting the point.
>Responses
OwlBoko: I think not

Tsuki11:
Lol
>Responses
Suga.setter: This IS NOT a laughing matter!!

Cat_Kuroo:
😎 I can already see the point
>Responses
Cat_Kenma: Really
OwlBoko: Nope It's ours

Oh... well now I have a bunch of people chasing me. Fun 😃. I looked at the time and saw one more hour before our first game.

"Just enough time to get to the gym and start warming up with the others."

Then it hit me: I'm lost.

shooooooot! I did not think this through. Well at least I have a bunch of people coming after me. That would sound alarming to a normal person... but I'm not normal 😎.

Just then I hear bokutos and kuroos matching friendship ring tone.

"Berries and cream"

"Berries and cream"

"I'm a little lad who loves berries and cream"

"Up the octave"

"Go for it"

I couldn't decide whether to run from them or to them so I decided to hide. Why you may I ask? I don't know 😃👍.

I see a cracked open janitors closet and run in there.

"Hinataaaaa where are you?" I hear bokuto whisper scream.

"Hinata text me your location so I can find you firstttt." Said kuroo.

"Hinata Shoyo I demand you tell me your exact location." I here Ushijima say.

"I'm going to cry." I hear Suga say defeatedly.

"I am here!!" I say jumping out of the janitors closet with one hand on my hip and the other in the air.

"HINATA!" They all collectively scream when I make my presence known.

They all start scrambling twords me with a jacket in their hand. (Except suga who thought the game was silly and just wanted to find his teammate.) I clearly didn't think this through I thought. Just as I was about to get trampled by them I get picked up by... Iwaizumi! Oikawa was there as well holding their teams jacket.

Oikawa throws the jacket to me and I catch it then Iwaizumi starts making a run for it while the other follow close behind.

Oikawa and Iwaizumi end up getting the point as they got me back to my team and gave me another one of there teams jackets.

Suga looked like he was about to murder me after the whole ordeal was finished but instead he made me run a few extra laps in practice.

~~~~

I was so tempted to make Ushijimas username Ushy_Gushy (Courtesy of tendou hacking his account)

                                                545 words