Training camp ~3~

(I love this picture)

(Hinata pov)

Grand king and the rest of Seijoh had just walked into the gym and started stretching, while the rest of us were told to sit on the bleachers and wait. Once they were finished we all gathered around at the end of the bleachers and waited for instructions.

"This is are first time meeting most of you," Seijoh's coach started off. "so me and the others have decided that you all get to play a game to try and know each other better."

"We will let the team captains decide what game to play. You guys can go anywhere except for the camp." Coach Ukai explains.

"We'll all meet back up here at 3:30." The Fukurodani coach says while all of them are making there way towards the door."

Then they left, and all the team captains followed them outside to discuss the game.

A couple of minutes later they all walked back in some happier the others.

"We're gonna play hide and seek!" Grand king exclaimed happily.

Everyone then quietly looked at me then looked back at them.

"We are able to score points for the Hinata games!" Bokuto added.

Daichi rolled his eyes the started explaining the rules. "We are able to hide anywhere in the school and in here, including the attic. One team will seek while everyone else hides. When you are found come back here and wait for the next round. The seeking team will be counting to five minutes by the camp entrance."

I love hide and seek! Though I'm not very good at it. I either end up wander around 'cause I couldn't find a hiding spot or wandering around because I can't find anyone.

"Who's gonna seek?" Yaku asked raising his hand while speaking.

That question caused a lot of people screaming 'our team!' or 'Us!'.

"Tsukishima, you can decide sense you don't care about this." Akashi said looking over at Tsukishima.

"Wha-? I-. You know what ok. Seajoe or whatever there name is can." Tsukishima shrugged.

"It's Seijoh." Iwaizumi corrected.

"Yayyyy!" Grand king exclaimed pumping his fist in the air.

<#>

I can't find a place to hide! At first I was thinking of hiding in the school but know I'm worried that all the good hiding places will be gone. Maybe...I can hide in the gyms attic! I mean basically everyone went to the school so I'll have it to myself.

I'm quietly running over to the gym when I see when I see Yaku and Lev hiding themselves between some giant bushes and the schools unused dumpsters.

I run back into the gym and walk up the stairs that lead to the basement.

"There's so much stuff here!" I whisper to myself.

I look over to see an uninflated 6 foot Santa and a 12 foot card board cut out of Thanos.

"Who needs a 12 foot cardboard Thanos? And I wonder if I can inflate the Santa..." I say to myself while walking over to the Santa.

I turn on my phone flashlight and look for a place to plug the cord in. Once I find I plug it in and watch it inflate. It started to make this weird humming sound after it finished blowing up, I wonder if it's 'cause the blow up is old.

About 10 minutes pass by before I heard  someone heading up the stairs. I put the 12 foot Thanos at the front of the door to see if I could scar anyone a little. Plus the humming and light from my phone help it look even more scary.

I heard the door open then a scream and a bunch of bangs after that. I jumped out of my hiding spot and ran over to look down the stairs. And there he was laying down at the bottom of the stairs.

"Grand king!" I yell diving down the steps.

"Trashkawa!" Iwaizumi screamed running over towards me and the grand king.

Apparently everyone else was already found and I was the last one.

"What did you do?" Daichi asks running over to me.

"There was a 6 foot blow up Santa and a 12 foot card board cut out of Thanos, so for fun I blew up the Santa and hid behind the Thanos." I started explaining. "The Santa made this weird humming sound and I had my flashlight on so it was pretty scary up there."

"Oh my god.." I heard Iwaizumi say under his breath.

"Ow! What happened?" The grand king asks sitting up.

"You fell down the attic stairs." Suga explains walking over with a cup of water.

"Oh." He responds bluntly while taking a sip of his water. "We still got a point in the Hinata games though."

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

Sorry that it took a while for this story to come!

809 words