Chapter 26- Aftermath & Plan

(A/N I just want to say that I am no professional or pro gamer! And also this is my story that I can do whatever the fuck I want with it. Lol Anyways...)

Todoroki POV

We got back to UA and the teachers held a meeting. All over the news, the kidnapping of Izuku was spread everywhere. I was still wondering why they took Izuku. Like why, him!? I understand he is strong, but he's not going to turn into a Villain.

Or maybe they want to kill him and lure All Might there. That might be it. 

Izuku POV

I opened my eyes and looked around, I saw Villains surrounding me. Then I remembered that I got kidnapped, the TV then turned on showing newsreels. All of them were about me getting kidnapped.

"I'm really appreciating all the publicity that we've been getting," Shigaraki said and turned to me.

"Don't you agree, Midoriya Izuku?" When he said my full name, I felt chills down my spine.

"H-how...?" I stuttered.

Todoroki POV

It's been a day after Izuku has been kidnapped. I entered our class and saw a little girl, who seemed to have been crying a lot.

"H-hey," I went to her, she looked scared.

"Where's dad? Is he okay?" She then came to me and asked. Dad? Oh, so this is Izuku's daughter.

"I-It's okay, calm down," I told her and patted her back. She calmed down.

"Izuku, is your dad right?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, this morning I was at Tsu-chan's house and Dad was supposed to pick me up today. Then Tsu came home and I went up to her and ask where Dad was. She looked really sad, then she told me that Dad got kidnapped! You're going to save him right!?" She then jumped and asked me, I nodded.

"Umm, Eri, right?" I asked and she nodded.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Instead of Dad picking me up, Aizawa picked me up and he's babysitting me," She says.

"Well, where is he?" I asked and I felt someone behind me.

"I've been here the whole time, now what are you doing here?" Aizawa said and I turned around. 

"Oh, Aizawa. Hello," I say and bows.

"Yes, Hello. Now tell me what are you doing here?" He asks.

"Oh- I just wanted to know if you have a plan to save Izuku. So do you have a plan?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No, we don't have a plan," Aizawa says and my eyes widen.

"What do you mean? We need to save him!" I raised my voice and Aizawa raised his eyebrows.

"This is a very unexpected reaction from you, Todoroki," That's all Aizawa said and I got angry.

"But you need to understand that we can't just rush into action without a plan. Leave this mission to the pro heroes," He said and picked up Eri.

"Come on, problem child. Let's go get you some lunch," Aizawa then walked out of the classroom. 

I clenched my fists and I also walked out of the classroom. I decided to go to the hospital because it's visiting hours. I walked in and I saw most of our classmates.

"Hey, Todoroki!" Uraraka shouted and I nodded.

"Hello, Todorki!" Kirishima and Kaminari said and I nodded.