Chapter 35

The sky was dark. It was currently nearing 5 in the morning.

Estorea was downstairs, waiting for Haigu and Aelia to finish packing up everything and send them off.

She then heard footsteps and she turned around to see them arrive, Aelia carrying a backpack and Haigu with a suitcase.

They saw Estorea and paused in their steps, and once again, got teary.

"!?" Startled, Estorea walked towards them, "Guys... Come on, stop crying..."

Aelia sniffled, as Haigu nodded, tears still streaming down his face. "I will miss you, Young Miss." He said. "Same here! I will also miss you very much, Miss!" Aelia exclaimed.

Estorea gently smiled, "Yes, I know. Now, it's time for you two to go, be discreet. Don't let anyone see you guys leaving the mansion. Got it?" They both nodded.

Estorea gave them one final hug before she watches them leave.

In no time, the mansion was drenched in silence again, and it felt... Colder. Without them.

Estorea frowned slightly and turned around to walk back upstairs to her room.

She should go to sleep now, her sister would arrive a few hours later.

•°•°•

Estorea woke up, this time, sunlight was streaming through her window again.

She immediately got off the bed to check the timing, she wasn't sure when her sister would get here. But she wanted to at least be awake before she comes.

Estorea checked out the clock and realised it was 8 AM, three hours have passed since Aelia and Haigu left.

After checking out the time, Estorea went to the bathroom to get ready.

In no time, she would soon be a puppet, unable to control her own actions.

...

A beautiful woman was sitting in the carriage, a graceful smile on her face.

"Young Miss, we have arrived." She heard her maid say.

"Ah..." She got up and exited the carriage, greeted by the mansion in front of her.

"Is this the place?" She tilted her head as she observed the mansion.

The maid nodded, "Yes, Young Miss."

"Wonderful, well, let's go inside to greet my dear sister!" She clasped her hands together, a wide smile on her face.

...

Estorea watched the carriage arrived through the window, she watched a young woman stepped out of the carriage. "..." She closed her eyes as she felt her body started to move against her will.

...

Praises fell out of her mouth one by one, as her eyes held awe and admiration. Estorea couldn't control her body as she moved to excitedly greet her 'sister' who had arrived.

Apparently, her name was Yula. She could tell from her eyes that she had already gone down the path of being a villainess and that there was no way of bringing her back.

How unfortunate, even she wasn't down the path. It's not like Estorea could do anything since she wasn't even able to control her own body to help Yula.

It was annoying, she constantly smiled all the time and wouldn't stop chattering. Estorea felt tired even though she wasn't the one initiating it.

It was a one-sided conversation for most of the time. Yula just kept on smiling and nodding her head as Estorea followed her around the house like a little lost puppy.

Soon, Yula asked. "Where is your room?"

"Oh! Follow me, Yula!" Estorea led Yula up the stairs, over to her room.

As they entered inside, Estorea ushered for Yula to sit down as she called for a maid to prepare tea.

"This is a nice room!" Yula complimented, looking around the room.

"Thank you! But I'm sure it can't compare to yours." Estorea blushed, as she fiddled with her hands embarrassingly. The Estorea inside her mind wished she could slap herself.

When did she EVER blush!? She wanted to cry, just looking at herself acting so abnormally. She never once sucked up to people and always hated to do so, but now...

She was in a situation like that...

"Oh yes! I came here because I wanted to tell you something." Yula spoke suddenly. Estorea looked confused, "What is it, Yula?"

Yula beamed, she then reached out a hand, "I want you to come live with me, dear sister."

Estorea widened her eyes at her words, she pointed at herself, flustered. "Me...Me!? But, but..." She stammered, messing up her words.

"It may be our first meeting, but I have taken a really big liking to you! So I would like for you to come over and live at my house. What do you think?" Yula asked.

"I would be honoured!" Estorea replied, as she reached out and entwined her hand with Yula.

And the objective has been completed.

Getting a helper.

While all this was happening, Estorea was brimming with annoyance on the inside. She was not honoured to live at Yula's House. And she suddenly really wished that she could just transmigrate into another novel. If she could, she also wanted to slap the author of this novel.

It was so painful watching the interaction between her and Yula. At that moment, she wished she was throwing herself in a ditch and everything.

But instead, she found herself at a bigger and more grand mansion. This time, she was... At the parents' house. She didn't even want to refer to those two disgusting humans as her parents.

Who leaves their child in a mansion and then just go and adopt another one?

It wasn't even her fault that she was born out of love, if her father should have maybe tried to control his god damn dick and just adopted a child instead of making one.

Yula and Estorea stepped off the carriage.

"Wow! Is this where I will be living from now???" Estorea gasped in amazement as she admired the beautiful mansion.

"Yes, this is your new home. Let's go inside and greet our parents, shall we?"

"I'm so excited to see my parents!"

So excited indeed. Yes. Very excited.

It hasn't even been a day and Estorea already found Yula to be even more annoying than Kieran.

And it was very difficult to even surpass Kieran's position, and she managed to do it within a day and created a world record! Isn't her sister, just sooooo capable?

'Dear God, I wish I never transmigrated and instead just remained as a lost soul.' Estorea thought as her body was dragged into the mansion of doom where she will meet those faulty parents of her, no failures actually.

Dear lord.