Chapter 46

Estorea put down her fork and knife. She stood up, "Thanks for the food. You can go now, Kieran. You're here because the war is about to start soon, am I right?"

Kieran grinned, "You always know everything! Yes indeed. I already have the military prepared." He turned his head towards the blue sky. There were clouds floating across. "I just have to find the right time to catch the royal family offguard and make sure their army is in a mess."

Estorea nodded and confirmed, "I see." She checked the clock, it was almost time to accompany her sister. Looking back at Kieran, Estorea said she had to go now. She had to accompany her sister."

Kieran frowned and pouted, "Can't you stay here? Please?" He begged. However, Estorea rejected him without any hesitation.

Kieran sighed and his face turned gloomy. "Alright.."

Estorea smiled, and headed off to her sister's room. Leaving Kieran alone.

...

As predicted, Yula and Estorea had went to town.

They were in a dress shop and Yula was checking out the dresses.

Occasionally, she turned around and asked Estorea for her opinions.

Estorea, who was unable to control her body had a stiff smile on her face. She nodded and complimented on whatever Yula wore.

After an hour of looking for clothes, Yula still hasn't found a perfect outfit. Estorea could only sit down patiently and wait for her to finish. She was horribly bored to death.

Trying to find entertainment in the old eras was difficult. Besides from reading books or being hogged with jobs and work. There was no WiFi, no phones, no mobile devices. Thus, the entertainment was horrible.

"Rea." Yula called out suddenly.

"Yes, dear sister?" Estorea replied. Yula walked over to her and handed her a small brown pouch filled with gold coins. "Go to the slums and hand out some gold coins to the beggars. Oh, tell them it's from me as well." Estorea stood up and took the bag as instructed.

Yula thinks that instead of her sister sitting down and waiting here, she found it more useful if she could use her to spread her reputation around the town.

...

Exiting the shop, the bell rung, and the door slowly swung shut. Estorea gripped the pouch in her hands. As she was walking over to the alley slums.

She finally could get control of her actions. Everytime she was near Yula, her body would freeze up and she would lose control.

Walking along the pathway, Estorea saw a woman, wearing a pastel blue floppy hat that covered her face, wearing a white laced dress.

As she got closer, she caught a glimpse of the woman's face.

'..!? Isn't that Kari? The heroine? What is she doing here?'

Kari noticed her stare, she slightly lift up her head, Estorea could see her ruby red eyes shining like gems.

Kari smiled, she waved at her. "Hello, we meet again!" Holding out a hand, she took Estorea's hand and shook it.

"..."

Estorea was confused. "What are you doing here...?"

Kari's eyes glinted. "Ah... Is this not part of the plot or something?

Estorea acknowledged her words. "Your not supposed to be here..."

A smug look appeared on her face, "Well, of course."

"Why are you here? And how did you here?"

Kari softly laughed. "That's a secret. I got here because of a certain someone. I'm just waiting for the trigger event to go back. Do you happen to know what that is?"

Estorea furrowed her eyebrows, racking her brain.

Rubbing her chin, "Do you mean when the villainess gets denounced or someone is executed or something?"

Kari clasped her hands together, "Yes! Do you know when it will happen?"

"Uh..." Estorea started to count how many more weeks she had left. The story ends when the heroine turns 20, which means is close to the end of the year where they will get a happily ever after. So, if she were to align her age with the heroine.

"5 months..." And in those 5 months, the relationship between the heroine and the three male leads will improve. Estorea gave a look of pity to Kari.

Kari tilted her head in confusion, "What?"

"Don't fall in love with any of the male leads you meet."

Kari blinked, and didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She couldn't even get within one radius of a guy alone...

Her husband would immediately turn gloomy and cling onto her 24/7 until she comforted him enough.

Estorea suddenly remembered what she had to do, revealing a panicked expression. She was so caught up in talking!

"Uhm, sorry! But I got to go hand out this. Uhm, see you in 5 months then?" She waved at Kari and jogged off.

"Ah... Young people nowadays..."