Chapter 10

5 years has passed, and now Estorea finally had the physical body of a 15-year-old whereas her mind...

Okay, nevermind that.

Over the course of this 5 years, Haigu and Aelia had been shown to be extremely competent servants. They would never question their orders and obey them obediently. In return, they would get generous gifts, of course.

Aelia had grown to be an amazing fighter, having the aptitude for magic that mainly focuses on high defense and healing. She also specializes in range and meele weapons too and could use any kind. She truly was one of the kind and could become a whole expedition team by herself.

In one sense, she was overpowered to Estorea. Thankfully, no one else got their hands on her. Aelia was also extremely loyal to Estorea, having been saved by her when she was in the brink of death due to starvation.

Aelia would gladly sacrifice and give her life to her master if needed. She likes her master very much, never did she once belittle them, insult, abuse. She even told them the truth upon adopting and taking them in bluntly.

That they were tools to help her stay alive,

"But, I promise you. I take care of them to the best of my abilities. Unless I'm facing a possibility of death, I will always defend you."

Aelia was the break maker out the trio. Often, she was sent to the Adventurer's Guild to make money. And eventually, she managed to even rise up to the second highest ranks, which is the A-ranks. The highest would be S-ranks.

Although Aelia was strong, she still couldn't compare to the very few people who was in the S category.

Estorea was already satisfied with her being an A-rank. She did earn a decent amount of money after all.

Haigu, meanwhile, had become an amazing butler/guard. He was proficient at taking and getting orders done without questioning and could protect Estorea extremely well from danger, his eyesight was insanely good which is why he was a fine guard.

In this era, young women would debut when they turn 12 years old.

However, Estorea didn't and instead, she had found out that they apparently took in her half-sister from her father's affair that had happened 12 years ago.

Her biological mother wasn't even upset or anything, in fact, she was pleased that she had gained a so much better daughter than the one she had given birth too.

Well, Estorea found this extremely convenient.

This way, no one would really knew who she was.

But her half-sister...

Ah yes, what was her name again? The Villainess from the novel.

That's right.

Yula Vanzi, wasn't it?

Staring at the mirror as Haigu styled her hair, she asked, "When is Aelia coming back?"

"In about 1 hour and a half, miss." He answered.

Estorea nodded, "When she comes back, please do make sure she has a good rest and give her my award to her. Oh yes, the gifts for you and her is inside my closet, under the pale pink dress with the white ribbons on it. It's inside a dark blue box."

Haigu nodded, "Much thanks and gratitude to Miss."

Estorea shook her head lightly, as she stared at her foreign appearance. "It is the best I can do for you are risking your lives for me. You are dismissed."

Haigu let go of her hair, and bowed. He then walk out of her room, closing the door behind him, standing guard.

'Tomorrow I shall ask Aelia to get my a newspaper.' She thought, getting as much information as she can on what's happening in the society is always the best.

Estorea look at the orange-pink sky with beautiful, white clouds decorating it. 'Almost time for dinner.'

____

"Aelia, are you okay from yesterday guild's request?" Estorea ask, cutting through the sausage, using a fork to bring it to her mouth.

Aelia smiled, "I am good and well. Thank you for the gift yesterday. I love it!" Patting the custom-made dagger that Esotera had ordered from the Town's blacksmith a month ago.

Meanwhile, Haigu had gotten some high-quality made clothes and several things he had taken a liking to.

Both of them also recieved a simple, golden pin with a shiny, blue pearl perched on top of it. They had both clipped it to their clothes, showing who their Master was. Well, other people couldn't tell, but still, it was some sort of ownership.

Estorea pick up the filled teacup, bringing it to her lips, she close her eyes, savouring the taste of the tea.

Then she put it back down, and pulled out a brown pouch, digging inside and fished out 2 copper coins.

"Would you mind going outside and buying me the latest newspaper you could find?"

Aelia's eyes sparkled with determination, she saluted, "Yes Master! I shall be back in a jiffy!" She then jump off the balcony, onto the tree than onto the mansion's walls.

Sipping on the tea again, she waited patiently for Aelia with Haigu standing by her side.

Soon, Aelia arrived back, with a inky paper in her hand, all rolled up.

She handed it to Estorea who took it and spread it out, reading the information printed onto it.

As her eyes glazed over the lines, it suddenly paused. 'Hm?'

She narrow her eyes, then a smile came to her lips.

Lowering her head, her expression was hidden.

'Well, isn't this... just great?'