Mokusatsu

{ 黙 (moku "silence/silent") and 殺 (satsu "killing/killer"). }

"Oh my god, I'm finally home

"Oh my god, I'm finally home."

You finally got home after your encounter with the hooded stranger. After having your walk interrupted, you gave up on a new path and took the fastest route home.

Though you were tired, sleeping is not what you planned on doing.

You told your grandpa you were fine living alone, and yes this was true, but there was another reason.

If you lived with someone else, you wouldn't be able to go out at night as easily.

They only reason you could get out at home was because your parents didn't care, your grandpa was much more strict.

You walked into your small bedroom and changed out of the clothes you were already in.

You put on a black turtle neck with black cargo overalls that had chains on the straps and the lower half.

They got in the way sometimes, but you liked the way they looked so you didn't take them off.

You put on a black hat, grabbed the katana on your wall and secured it on your back.

You put a gun on your hip, just as backup.

The shoes you wore were all black to match everything else.

Walking out of your apartment, it was now almost midnight, and the moon was up.

You made sure to secure a black mask on your face before making your way to the rooftop.

Jumping from building to building was one of your favorite things. It just made you feel some type of way you couldn't explain.

You pulled your phone out from your pocket, scanning the file that was sent to you.

The one you were supposed to take out was someone by the name of Tucker Shou.

After reading the file and the reasoning behind why it was sent to you, you decided you would go through with it.

You didn't work for heroes or villains, you simply killed those who you believe deserved it.

There was a place people could send files to you, and if you thought you had to take action, you would.

Reaching the place he was last seen, you were greeted by a building you knew was no longer used.

Though the building had been abandoned, the lights on the bottom floor were on.

Instead of going in through the window, you walked straight through the front doors, turning your quirk on.

You made sure that you made no sound as you approached the door to the room.

Reaching the lit up room, you saw the back of a older man and a strange creature in front of him.

It looked like a dog, but something didn't seem quite right.