Insanity

The League all sat in the front room of their hideout

There was slight chatter, but most of them kept to themselves.

Hanging up the phone, Dabi turned to Shigaraki who was talking to Kurogiri quietly, "Turn on the tv."

Stopping his conversation and turning to the man, Shigaraki glared at Dabi, "What?"

However, Dabi didn't seem to notice, or he just didn't care, "Turn on the tv."

Rolling his eyes and groaning at the demand, Shigaraki turned on the television that showed the news.

"Today we come with tragic news of last night's events. Following the murder of Daichi Kei, a close companion of 'Mokusatsu', there have been many casualties due to an outraged vigilante. Late last night, 'The Silent Killer' went on a rampage, killing 26 pro-heroes and injuring 18 heroes and civilians alike. Because of the chaos that was last night, pro-hero Hawks has been hospitalized. We wish for him to have a speedy recovery and-"

Seeming like he had enough, Shigaraki turned off the tv before the report was finished.

In honor of those who were killed, their pictures were displayed on the screen.

One person in particular caught everyone's attention more than others though.

You had killed someone who was extremely important to the League's plan, and now they were all completely shocked.

The room was utterly silent.

It was so silent that you could hear everyone's individual breathing.

Suddenly a sound filled the silence.

Shigaraki clawed at his neck and his eyebrows furrowed in anger.

Scratching vigorously at his skin, the blue haired villain's aura darkened around him.

He slammed his hands on the counter, watching as it started to disintegrate under his hands.

Kurogiri thought of what he could say to calm the man down, but kept his mouth shut knowing it would only upset him more.