She

Dabi's POV ~

Dabi's POV ~

I walked out of the hideout, hoping to clear my mind.

It seemed like all my thoughts only consisted of her, and although I didn't really mind, I knew I should have.

L/n Y/n, ever since I found her again, I can't seem to stay away.

She's changed since we were kids, but that's to be expected.

It's been a long time since we've seen each other.

I think there is apart of me that wants her to remember, nevertheless it has been a long time since I was Touya.

I can't blame her, in fact I'd be surprised if she did remember.

I walked down the back streets, staying away from the roads the heroes occupied.

Trying to clear my mind, I kept going back to her.

When we were kids she was so dependent on others but now, well now it's like she's a different person.

I won't deny that when we were younger I was attracted to her, but now all I want is to feel her, to touch her.

Even though I may be a villain, she was my best friend at one point so I know to control myself, but lately it's getting harder.

Running my hands threw my hair, I can feel my hands itch for something.

I walk around looking for someone to take my frustrations out on and unluckily for them, I found just the person.

He was someone I recognized from the files laying around the hideout.

Lucky for me, he is disposable.

The files listed him as someone who worked closely with 'Mokusastu'. The league seems to be pretty displeased with the vigilante and wants them taken out.

'Mokusatsu' has been killing a lot of people that were important to the league's plan, and though I usually wouldn't care, they have been also taking out people I need in order to achieve my goal.