For Everything

You unlocked the front door to your apartment and set your keys down on the counter

"What a weirdo."

You couldn't help but think back on the man who calls himself 'Dabi' and the time you spent with him.

Though you would never tell him, you couldn't say you hated his company.

'Nope. No, no, and no. He's a literal villain.'

Is what you told yourself, not wanting to get remotely close to a criminal.

'Then again so am I... but I'm a vigilante, it's different.'

You decided that you only wished for someone else's presence because of how long it's been since you've had a close friend.

'I don't need anyone, I'm better off by myself.'

Thinking back, you recalled the time you heard your best friend was pronounced 'dead'. You never believed them, always thinking he just ran away. You knew how much he wanted to just get away.

Now you weren't so sure though. He had been gone for so long without contacting anyone, you didn't know what to believe.

You were afraid of making friends because you didn't want to be left alone anymore.

Staying away from people was easier than being abandoned, you never wanted to feel like that again.

'Well it doesn't matter, I don't plan on seeing him again so it's fine.'

You looked over at the clock next to the television.

"I have nothing else to do so I guess I'll go out."

Putting on your all black outfit, you left your gun and took down your katana from off the wall.

You grabbed your keys back off from the counter and exited the apartment without making a sound.

¤ -*' ^ '~*-.,_,.-*~ | ~*-.,_,.-*~' ^ '*- ¤

The clock read 1:52 when you finally got out of bed.

You were told that you could come in later since you had minded the shop the whole time yesterday.

Honestly, your grandpa told you that he didn't need you to come in until 5 but you were too excited.

Today was the day.

"Get ready for that tattoo old man."

After getting ready, you made your way downstairs grabbing a small bite to eat before leaving, heading to the shop as quickly as possible.

Running down the streets of Musutafu, you thought you saw the familiar shadow of a hooded acquaintance you had made, but ignored it.

You had confidence in the fact that you knew villains, and for him to be out while it was still light outside was unusual so you threw that idea out the window.