Partners In Crime

( * is change in point of view)

Dabi's POV ~

Dabi's POV ~

Raking my hands through my hair, I kept walking in a random direction, only being able to be around that house for so long.

It was suffocating to say the least.

Wanting to stay out as long as possible, I walked to a place I usually only go during the night when people weren't there.

Seeing as the sun was still up, I didn't have the luxury of being alone.

Reaching a more populated area, I pulled my hood over my head while navigating through the crowd of people.

That blue haired freak is getting to my head, and that sounds like an absolute nightmare.

I stopped at a food stall and turned my head to the sound of laughter beside me.

Looking at a group of three people, I could feel my chest tighten.

My siblings.

The group of three were my brothers and sister.

Fuyumi was laughing while Natsuo had his arms draped over both her and Shoto.

Natsuo and Fuyumi bursted out laughing while Shoto had a small smile on his face, making me turn away from my family.

I want so badly to be apart of their lives, but I'm happy that they are doing alright, even if it's without me.

I pulled the hood on my head down even further.

Seeing them reminded me of my objective. The one that was suddenly halted because of 'Mokusatsu'.

Still stuck on what I was told, I wanted to see her. Even if it was just to ease my mind, I needed to see her.

I walked with my head down in order to not catch the attention of anyone who might recognize me.