Episode 3: Chaos Theory #2

Chloe: Chloe the Keymaster.

The three of you entered the school's main hall where you used your phone light as a way to see where you were going. Max did the same, successfully lighting up the hallway enough for the three of you to see what was going on.

Max: Dude, I don't know about this. We're all already in so much trouble.

Chloe: Not the mention the weed Y/N brought into my room.....joking.

You just rolled your eyes. Chloe walked up to the office doors.

Max: I'm serious. We're not kids anymore. We're breaking and entering.

Chloe: If me and Y/N have keys how can it be breaking? They can't charge us for just entering!

Y/N: They can, actually. Called trespassing. You do it all the time. Plus, we could go to jail.

Chloe: Not if I'm related to the head of Blackwell Security. Step-shit will not want me in the hands of the local police. So we better find out what's I the principal's office first.

She pulled out the key and started to unlock the door.

Chloe: You can rewind time if we get caught, right? You have mad powers, Max. Even Y/N can hide us.

Y/N: Power that we won't play around with, Chloe.

Chloe unlocked the door and pushed it open.

Chloe: Come on. One more door and our work is done.

Chloe walked into the room while you and Max stood there. She seemed nervous.

Y/N: If you don't want to do this...

Max: No, Chloe is right. This might be the only way we can get answers right now.

She walked ahead while you stood there. You didn't like this. But, you had to agree. You took a step forward but stopped.

Y/N: Huh?

You looked around for a moment. You shook your head and walked into the office. Chloe held the keys in her hands.

Chloe: What the fuck? The security officer should have the key to the Principal's office.

Max: He's hiding shit. Like everybody here.

For a split second, you felt Chloe look at you. You felt a bit hurt by that, but it was true.

Everyone had something to hide.

That included you.

Chloe: Well now we definitely have to get this door open. Believe it or not, I know a little about lock picking....thanks to Frank. I might as well test our my thief skill.

Chloe squatted down and pulled out two paper clips.

Max: Go for it. We're already in this deep.

Chloe: Well, you could look for the key. Just in case.

Max: Well, yes. I could.

Max turned and started to search the office. You followed, but stopped.

It happened again. What was that?

You stopped and tried to focus.

Chloe: What are you just standing around for? Go help Max.

You looked back to Chloe who waved you away. You rolled your eyes and walked over to the key rack. Nada.

You sighed and looked around for a moment. The keys wouldn't be in here. That would be too obvious.

Y/N: They keys aren't in here. We have to find another way in.