12: Introductions

**Geto POV**

"If she was a sorcerer, what rank do you think she'd be?" Satoru asked me as we watched.

I shook my head, "Definitely Grade 1. Maybe special grade? She has the technique for it."

"I've never heard of her last name before," he mumbled. "But one of them has to be inherited. She can't have two completely different innate techniques."

Satoru had been up to his games as usual, making Y/n exorcise the special grade curse once we got to the students. And she did. A little too easily.

Her sword combined with her techniques, it was mesmerizing.

She really did have the perfect combination of skills for a subversive. To be able to remain undetected while having an offensive and defensive technique, it was remarkable.

Terrifying, but remarkable nonetheless. I'm sure the higher ups aren't going to be thrilled about it. But Satoru was even intrigued now. Maybe with both of us protecting her, it would actually work.

Now, she was patching up the first years before we went back to Jujutsu High. She kept some supplies strapped around her leg in a small pouch.

And just like the night she met me in the alleyway, she wouldn't let them wander around with bleeding wounds.

She had them laughing and smiling as though they hadn't almost just been killed by the cursed spirit. Nanami crouched down next to her, interested in learning how to do his own stitches.

Occasionally, even a small smirk crossed his face too. I didn't even know he did that, and I've known him for my entire adult life.

Satoru sighed, putting his heads behind his head, "So what's the plan?"

"I have no idea."

"You need to find out more about her. We need her full story."

I glanced over at him, feeling a little annoyed, "I almost lost her today Satoru. There's no way in hell I'm pushing to get more information."

"You'll lose her forever if she gets killed," he muttered.

"Your lack of empathy is astounding."

He shrugged, "Might be harsh, but it's true. And you're the only one she's listening to at this point."

"So you're helping me?"

He ignored me completely, "She's a doctor right? Should we see if Shoko can teach her Reversed Curse Technique? Having a healer with her strength would be huge for us."

"I don't think she's interested in learning techniques or being a sorcerer," I answered honestly.

"Do you think she has a choice? If you want my support, those are my terms."

"That she learns how to heal?"

"No," he shook his head. "That she stays at Jujustu Tech and becomes a real sorcerer. Not some fucking ancient and outdated outlaw."

I stared at him, my mouth dropping open a bit, "You can't be serious... You expect her to abandon the Protectors that easily?"

He scoffed, "She's a doctor in Tokyo. It seems she already did that. Besides, I didn't even know they still had members. She's probably one of the last ones."

"Ok, but-"

He cut me off, "Look, Suguru. She's strong. Definitely strong enough to beat all of the grade 1 sorcerers in one-on-one battles. But she's still no match for either of us. Even with her annoying cancellation technique."