30: Closure

*Geto POV*

"How much time do we have left?" Utahime asked.

Everyone from the Kyoto campus had finally arrived, ready to bring about a war with the protectors. Or just with Y/n.

Not really sure who was all coming. Not even really sure what we're fighting about anymore. Without Y/n, everything seemed meaningless.

I couldn't give a fuck about the world ending, it seemed like mine already had.

Satoru crossed his arms, "Should be anytime now."

He was more ready than anyone. I think Y/n got to his very core with her threats. Honestly, I don't know if he had ever been confronted like that.

"I still can't believe she killed that asshole," Maki huffed out, the smallest smirk creeping up on her face. These students would never be able to hurt her. They all admire her so much.

Gakuganji scoffed, "Not as innocent as she looks."

"Kinda hot though," Todo smirked.

"Don't even go there," I grumbled as I shot him a glare.

Him and Itadori both laughed. They could be so annoying, but it mostly pissed me off because they were right. Anyone that saw her would know she's absolutely beautiful.

This had probably been the longest 24 hours of my life. She killed Naoya without a second thought, and I was terrified she would come back with that same mindset.

If she wasn't careful, she'd end up dead tonight.

"Should've guessed," Satoru mumbled, a proud little smirk on his face.

Anger replaced my concern. What the fuck is this? Some kind of joke?

"Where is she?" I growled as Satoru and I approached her two comrades from yesterday.

We had everyone here. Tokyo and Kyoto students and staff. The Zenin clan members eager for revenge. Professional sorcerers.

And they showed up with two people. Y/n not even one of them. So we left our group behind us, deciding to confront these two on our own first and find out what the fuck is going on.

"She's gone," the girl spoke up first, I think I remember her name being Aiko. The one from Y/n's village. The one Y/n saved.

My heart dropped as she spoke, "Gone? Gone where?"

The guy with her shook his head, "Doesn't matter. You'll never find her."

"So she sent you two to die in her place?" Satoru smirked.

I ignored Satoru, still stuck on what this random dude just said. The ground beneath me began to shake, my body fighting with everything it has just to remain standing.

"What do you mean I'll never find her?" my voice cracked as I spoke, revealing just how close I was to breaking apart.

"Suguru..." Satoru's entire persona changed as he put a hand on my shoulder. I looked over at him, tears already welling up.

"Y/n's not here, so you can cut the shit," the guy huffed out again. "It's not like you deserved her anyway."

I had nothing to say to that because he was right... She left without me, and I had no one to blame but myself.

"And who the fuck are you?" Satoru snarled as he stepped forward, whipping off his blindfold. He had his own issues, but he'd do anything for me. He really was my best friend. and I could always count on him.