40: eeeeeeeep

**i'm having so much fun writing these chapters. ummm ok y/n & geto are cute affff**

"So this is your apartment," she smiled at me as we walked into my place. "It's just like how I pictured it."

"Clean and organized?" I smiled at her.

She laughed, "Boring."

I couldn't help but to let out a loud laugh. It made sense now why she wanted to make sure she could redecorate if we ever moved in together.

"You think I'm boring!?"

"I mean..." she trailed off, still chuckling to herself as she walked around, looking at the living room and kitchen.

"You can still help me redecorate if you want," I offered, earning a small glance and smirk from her.

"I guess I could help. Someone's gotta take care of this sterile room you copied from a display," she teased. "Can I use your bathroom?"

"Sure, it's right over there."

She was still as incredible as ever. I loved how much I laughed when I was with her. She was just so easy to be around, I always felt like I could really be myself.

I watched as she disappeared behind the closing door and sighed loudly, running my fingers through my hair.

Still, why did I even bring her back here? That did not seem like a smart move on my end... Especially given the fact that I can't think about anything other than getting close to her.

I didn't want her to hate me again. I didn't want to lose her this time.

I smiled as she walked back out. She had pulled her hair up, and she looked just as I had remembered her— radiant.

"So, now what?" she smiled at me as she crossed her arms and leaned up against the counter in the kitchen.

I laughed as I looked at her and shook my head in disbelief.

"What? Why are you laughing?" she asked.

"This is just the last thing I expected to happen today."

And it was true. I wanted this so badly to happen, but I never thought it actually would. Having her here with me felt like a dream.

She laughed along with me, "Yea, you and me both."

"But..." she trailed off. "It's really nice to see you."

"It's nice to see you too, Y/n. I've missed you a lot."

She blushed slightly and looked to the ground, "I've missed you too, Suguru."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yea, of course," she looked back up at me. I knew I shouldn't do what I was about to do, but I couldn't help myself. I had to know.

"Why haven't you dated anyone? I mean... look at you. We both know you could be with anyone you want."

She sighed, shaking her head a bit, "I don't know, Suguru. I guess I'm just as shitty in relationships as always. Not much has changed there."

"What do you mean?"

"You dated me. You should know," she teased with a smirk. I knew she was just avoiding the question and deflecting it, but I didn't want her to. I wanted to know what was holding her back.