Health and mental health

Health is a very big theme. We could have lots of things wrong with us and its important to mention it. These could be a range of things from gluten intolerance to a heart conditions or just having hay fever. They can be serious or little common ones. 

We do sometime have other types of learning disabilities. So when you come to your character it is important to think about whether they do or not. Maybe mention that they might have something else but not name anything.

Anxiety well we do know that word well. Autistic people do have it and sometimes it can be a struggle. If you do experience Anxiety channel how you feel in to the character. How nervous do you feel going out? Do you overthink how thing are going to go? I do. What about meeting someone knew for the first time?. What if you didn't have that favourite comfort thing.

Internal conflict is a good thing to write about so your reader knows how they feel. And then you could do the outside perception and see it from both sides. Are they leaning back on the wall whilst panicking on the inside?. What about spotting their crush and she does not see him?

Jamie saw his crush she was a lovely popular women in college. He felt ignored by her why would she not notice him. But she had not found the time to talk to him. Every one want her attention.

Health is important to the community. Like with campaigns so keep an eye out on it on the news and social media