Where is the love?

Of course we fancy you guys. And think that actor is hot. Remember Sam from Atypical he fancied his therapist!!!. He also got a girlfriend too!! Remember I said about love on the spectrum. They were all dating and in relationships. Come on Netflix give us more!!!.

Relationships area big struggle to us but a romantic one. We might need a bit of help. We will snuggle up or not. Go out on dates.

Jamie was exited he was going on his first date with Emily. He was also nervous about it not going well. His mum said she will stay in the carpark in case they needed her.

See his mum was ready to help if he needed her. Maybe your character could have that type of support from family and friends. Maybe even a support by someone who is paid to help them.

I need to mention sex. As it is very important that you know that we can have it. This could raise a lot of sensory issues. Like them may really love it and the feel of it. Or they really feel overwhelmed by it. Maybe consent is hard for them to understand. We our not always good with boundaries. There may be a misunderstanding.

Also in Atypical they do mention dating and do cover it. Sam does have at least two love interests!!!. He does get a little bit lucky in an igloo thou.