Chapter 36- Sick. Mad. I am in love with you.

'i could get lost
in all the little ways,
you carry love, and carry light,
and hold so much goodness to your being.
You are a golden thing
in this heavy, heavy world,
and everything looks new
when I look at you.

-butterflies rising

______________________________

Sick. Mad. I am in love with you.

Sadhvi’s POV

Avrudh let me walk inside the house and shut the door behind me.

With the sound of the door my heartbeats started to rhyme.

After Avrudh, I was greeted by Copper, his tongue hanging out of his mouth, he barked a welcome at me happily. I beamed trying hard to avoid my anxiety.

I kept my bags on the living room sofa and picked my dog up in my arms nuzzling into his neck.

Soon a hand rested at the small of my back spreading its warmth. I was suddenly aware how hot of a male specimen Avrudh was. I gulped looking at Copper’s face.

Who only stared at me. The small good ball.

Avrudh stood closer to my back and whispered into my ear,
“You need to clean yourself up”

I nodded keeping Copper down and started to walk towards the bedroom when Avrudh scooped me up in his arms. A surprised squeal escaped me.

“This is totally uncalled for” i said with a giggle and in the background I heard Copper barking too.

“Everything special for my wife” Avrudh winked at me.
God! How much I love this wink.

Avrudh climbed up the stairs with me in his arms and past the bedroom doors. He using his back pushed the bathroom door open and made me stand up, Copper trailed behind inside the bathroom too.

I looked at Avrudh who stared right back at me,
“What? Are you going to wash me yourself?” my eyebrow raised

Avrudh smirked,
“I have done that before and wouldn’t mind doing that again”

My eyes widened, “No! leave.”
I pushed his back out of the bathroom.

A laughing Avrudh called for Copper too, “Hey Copper let’s go. Let us give mommy some privacy until Daddy evades it completely tonight”

“You are an animal”
I said with a gasp.

He only laughed.

I took a quick bath washing myself with rhe lavender body wash and made sure my legs and arms are shaved, not a trace of stubble on. All smooth and soft.