Chapter 4 - Treatment couch

'We are all dancing to the same music, we call fate'
___________________

*Take two minutes and tap the 🌟

Treatment couch

Sadhvi's POV

It has been a week since Ms.Harpreet Singh's regular treatment sessions and from the day before yesterday onwards she was coming alternately for her the same.

Her back ache is much better now and we have progressed our treatment to a good level.

Her pain was because of muscle tightness not what she suspected-arthritic changes in her spine. Patients and their self diagnosis.

We have progressed a lot too in the past week.

If I am being honest she was trying very hard to walk past the doctor-patient relationship.

And I gave in too to some extent but I was still guarded because you never know. They are just patients, one of your acquaintances no permanent people in your life.

They are here for treatment and once they are good to go they go, you are the only constant who stay and look out of the window wondering whether they are okay.

Besides we see a lot of patients and bond some or little.

Harpreet aunty said she will be joining my Pilates classes soon once her back problem is completely taken care of.

She likes spending time here, the staff is friendly and the environment here is very joyous. She like seeing pregnant women talking and laughing, sharing their baby talks.

From the past week she has been talking with me and Rajveen very much like a friend.

And if I am saying my guards are still up this doesn't mean I don't regard her as my friend, I too am fond of her.
She is very jolly and always has one of those food bags in her bag.

Watching me looking at the clock, Rajveen asked, "Harpreet ji?"

I nodded,
"She will be here anytime now"

"She is very friendly and I still can't believe they haven't asked for discount like other references"

I smiled, "I am still billing them on friends and family discount"

"That's your choice but they never asked for it that's my point"

Washing hands after eating we both picked our lunch boxes and exited the common room, the interns were having lunch on the yoga floor.

I entered my cabin and kept my lunch boxes in my bag and Rajveen stood leaning against my cabin's door frame,
"Don't you think she is a little suspicious"

I looked at her straight in the eye, "Mai keh ri aan Ruksaar unki nazar meri dukaan pr haigi"
(a dialogue from Kabhi Khushi kabhi gham)

She laughed, "No, I was saying that because yesterday she was asking me something about you being in a relationship or not"