Chapter 38- Strangely Euphoric

"you are so different"

"How so?"

"Look at everyone else.
They are merely
Just words.

But you,
You are poetry"
                         -Timothy joshua

_______________________________

Something Euphoric

Sadhvi’s POV

I smiled when I felt fingers running along the side of my face to my hair, lightly grazing the scalp there.

I almost purred like a cat in my sleep.

The rough tips of his finger pads managed to touch me lightly, so softly that I felt for a moment he was touching a new born. So smooth, so light and so peaceful.

I lay there on my stomach facing the opposite side, the curtained glass wall. I moan upon the feeling instead of purring and upon realizing I was now awake Avrudh moved at his place.

“Hey” he wished

I nodded dreamily, because the moment felt euphoric to my sleepy self.

The soft fingers went further into my scalp caressing and massaging, if I were Copper I would purr, literally.

I turned my face and now faced Avrudh’s half lying position still with eyes closed.

With the soft of bedsheets ruffling I moved and wrapped my hand around his naked stomach burying my face against his sides, I felt the skin of his on my nose. Soft and muscled.

Avrudh once again continued with his caressing part after me finding a comfortable position, his hand now touching the other side of my face.

Best way to begin my mornings with. As if being pictured in some calming videos with soft background music. Goals types.

Palm running against my cheek and fingers tangled in my hair my man was showing his love. He was blessing me with all of his attention and I was euphoric.

I nuzzled myself into him, because maybe I was taking after Copper these days, like he snuggles himself to Avrudh I was doing the same tonight. I decided to take a power nap after getting my work done and sure after some action afterwards.

I never knew getting myself some action would get me this tired always.
Avrudh you feel me? Don't you feel tired too?

Avrudh’s knuckles rubbed my jaw,
“Open your eyes, Sadhvi”

I nuzzled inhaling him in response.
"Do I have to?"

He huffed a laugh, side squeezed me to him when he bent sideways to kiss my forehead, against he murmured,
“Happy Birthday”