Disclaimer

Date: 14th May 2021

The story of The Rise of The Unknown is rightfully mine, including most of the characters as well. The background stories as well as the origins explained may be different than many books of the werewolf genre and I take full credit for it.
None of the main characters or the main story line has been taken from anywhere and I expect you all to read and enjoy it, but not steal it.

I WILL take legal actions against anybody who does that. Plagiarism is a crime.

For KLAROLINE fans, being a hard-core Klaroline fan with the end of TVD and TO gave is hard which is why I have taken my fangirling into consideration and used the vision of the end I wanted in my book. I DON'T take the credit for those characters. This book wil mention the Michaelson family as the Vampire King with Caroline and all the others. This is mainly because I didn't want to focus on the Vampires and introduce new characters for fee chapters. And my own peace of mind.

All other characters however are mine.

Secondly, the trailer I am going to post is edited by my friend and I give her the credit for it. But, as you guys can see, the music and videos are not ours, and are taken from YouTube and other places. That's for people who may panic over us using that.

Now, if you have any queries or any thing you wanna say, feel free to comment or message me privately here or on Instagram ( _upanshi_ishra there, or go on my profile here.) I will respond back within 24 hours.

Anyway, the update of chapters will be as follows. Trailer will be posted in the next few minutes, with may be the cast. Then first five chapters will be posted everyday for the next five days (that's one chapter per day) followed by a months of radio silence because I need to actually type the rest. After that it's going to be one chapter per three day.

Thank you.
P.S.- There will be errors because chapters will be drafte and I probably won't be able to read through them after typing them, if you find an error point it out.

Love, rupanshimishra.