First Meet

Hey Guys!!!

Good Morning!!!

How is this surprise???

I'm sure you all will be surprised and happy to see my next update so early, exactly I too want that. Last update was so emotional so this one will be a visual treat for you all. Here I mentioned the flashback sequences of first meeting of Surya and Vanaa. Kindly share your opinions about this lovely flashback.

*****************************************

Author's POV

Surya rushed out from his house and drove his car aimlessly for sometime, finally he stopped his car at the hill top and got down from his car anxiously.

He recollected all his encounters with Sanaa before his marriage with Vanaa. Now he understood though he was angry, but why he got some vibes and connection with Vanaa, whenever she was near to him. Because she was his angel, she was his first love, she was the same person for whom he had searched for a year.

He got frustrated thinking about how he was fooled by Sanaa with her identical looks of Vanaa. He couldn't take that cheat and  shouted from the hill top to let out his frustration.

After a while he sat on the stone bench and took out his mobile to see his pics with his wife, in the queue he got to see wedding pics with Vanaa. His hand stopped right there, his lips raised up to smile, his eyes glitters in happiness. He whole heartedly thank the god for getting him married to his love.

With a joy of happiness he remembered his first encounter with Vanaa in that old fort two years before.

****************************************

Two Years Back...

Surya went to abroad after his schooling and he started to continue his graduation there in reputed university. After some years he had completed his post graduation and lived in abroad for sometimes to get experience about his business. It was the time of Spring season, generally that hill station was very familiar and famous to celebrate "Spring Festival".

So this year his family urged him to return to celebrate it along with them. He too obliged their words and returned in a short vacation. He took the company of his cousin Shiva and his sister Aathira, to wander around that hill station and enjoy that spring festival.

Surya's POV

On the day of the festival Aathira and Shiva was struck with our family. I gave some lame excuses and went to my favourite place " The old port". It is far from my home but whenever I find I used to there from my childhood. I don't know why but I feel some connection with that place.

Now almost six years completed I haven't gone there yet, so I'm excited to see that place. That place possess old sculptures and architectural works around the wall, it has a three levels. So I took my camera with me to capture some of it. While taking few pics I climbed the tomb went to the top of it. There was a small open like an entrance door to the balcony, I went there and enjoy that chill breeze and the drizzling rain. To enjoy more of the ambiance, I shouted " yahoo..." in a jolly mode. After few minutes the rain was heavy, weather too changed suddenly it started to get dark too. So I rushed down the stairs to go to the ground floor.

I enjoyed that moment so I made some sound and ran like a school boy in that dim light.

Suddenly I was hit by something... No...
Not... something...

It was someone... A person.
That person was about to fall down, instantly I held her in my arms.

Gosh... I was surprised, for godsake it was a beautiful girl. I couldn't take off my eyes from her. She looks like an angel her eyes were closed her lips were like a strawberry. Her nose were in pink colour. Her body was so tender, her waist was slim,  I just felt like I was holding a bunch of flowers, she smells like a flower garden. Unknowingly my lips smiled at her, then I noticed that she was fainted in my arms, I guessed it was because of me, I mean suddenly we hit eachother.