Her New Family

Author's POV

Vanaa was totally confused at Surya's strange behaviour but she was not ready to believe him. Afterall she got a good lesson yester night. As Surya said morning tea and breakfast were served in her room, she had it alone.

Meanwhile she received so many calls from her family members, she was dying to talk with them but she was afraid of her husband's reaction when he come to know about this. Because she remembered well yesterday evening he warned her to not to talk with her family members. If she neglect his words he may harm her family, so she was in dilemma.

After sometime she decided to speak with her family once to assure them that she is well and asked them not to call her untill she call them. She lied to them that everyone here are treating her well and they were all now little disappointed about her family. So she asked them to not to contact her for sometime until they accept all whole heartedly. She was so hurt to say this to her own family but she helpless.

Vanaa's POV

It was half past 10, really I felt so bored to be in a same room. I want to go down to roam around the garden atleast, but thinking about morning incident I was not ready to go down.

Slowly I started to unpack my luggages but I wondered where to keep all my stuff. Because the entire closet was filled with his belongings. If I remove any again he will pick up a fight with me, so I left that idea and starred to watch tv.

"Anni what are you doing here?" Asked Aathira.

I was hesitant for a moment and replied her "nothing simply watching the tv".

"Ok Anni now you just come with me, I will give you a home tour" said Aathira and winked her eyes playfully.

I was not ready to go down to face my MIL wrath, ofcourse my so called husband also not here to save me. If she get to see me then I will be finished. No vanaa don't do that my inner voice warned me.

Simply I nodded my head as no and said "I have some work will see later".
She understood my situation pressed my hands and said, "don't worry Anni none will scold you now after what happened at the morning", she smiled genuinely.

I was still not convinced and nodded my head negatively, but she said, " See Anni I told you that my brother is so sweet that's why he stood for you. Now everyone knew that he won't tolerate your insult. So they wont trouble you, now please come Anni" saying this literally she dragged me from the room.

Like her I didn't believe her brother's act as I know his devil side very well. I walked with her silently enjoying the house view.

It was like a palace definitely I will forget the way if I didn't notice the way carefully. It was decorated lavish and looks completely royal, it shows their wealth undoubtedly. After viewed their tidy garden she took me directly to a nearby small villa in the same compound area, I was perplexed who stays here??

Eventhough it looks small compared to Surya's villa, it possesses the same lavish like his. But more than that this villa have some peace soon after I entered I realised that.

"Anni you stay here for a while, I will be back" said Aathira.

She made me sit on the sofa at the living room. I was wondering at the devotional set up of that house. It was like a mini temple I guessed it could be Surya's grandparents house. The positive vibes passed throughout the house made me feel like that I live in my own(parents) house.

Like I thought Aathira came with a old couples who looks with such a charisma, they might be around 80 and struggled to walk. But they both held their hands for eachother support, actually they look cute together. I felt happy looking at them instantly my lips were raised to smile without my knowledge, they too anticipated.

"Anni this is my grandparents" said Aathira. I folded my hands respectively and touched their feet to take their blessings. They both immediately blessed me and shared some secret glance between them, I was surprised at their act.

They asked me to sit and joined me with Aathira. Soon I got to see Aathira's mother, (the woman whom I saw at dining hall today morning) she looks so humble with her pleasing smile she served me cafe,I felt like that I know her well. I was nervous thinking about their behaviour towards me, but thank god they were too good unlike Surya's parents.

They(grandparents) said they are living here separately for their peace of mind, but little I understood reason may be my beloved mother in law. In a one day I understood that she is not kind or humble and father in-law never denied her rude words.

They asked me what happened during the wedding day very patiently and they promised me that soon Surya will accept me.

"Vanaa, don't worry whatever happened was for good, and we believe that you are the perfect match for my grandson Surya. Soon he will realise it. Give him sometime and meanwhile try to find your twin Sanaa and solve the problems" said Grandfather.

I was teary eyed after knowing that some people here have a good heart to understand my situation. But somewhere I realised they didn't like Sanaa for some reasons including Aathira.

With so much love they asked me to have lunch with them. I was overwhelmed happy seeing their affection to me.

After returning from grandparents villa I slept for sometime and started to get ready for the evening party. I checked my all party wears and I was confused thoroughly to what to wear.
Gosh!! Aathira came by that time, I asked her what to wear for tonight.

"Aathira can you suggest me what shall I wear tonight??".

" Yeah Anni sure" said Aathira enthusiastically and checked my party wears thoroughly. Finally she selected a golden colour lehenga with see through sleeves for me, it look attractive a proper outfit for wedding. I did thank her, and went inside to wear the dress after fresh up. After a while, I stepped out of closet dressed up.

" Wow Anni you look gorgeous eventhough without any makeup" exclaimed Aathira. I was too shy about her praise and conveyed my gratitude. She immediately started to help me in getting ready, eventhough I denied.

I weared a matching golden necklace with long Jhumkas and golden bangles. As usual I did my normal make over and Aathira curled my hair fixed it as a side bun and made it to fall on my shoulders. And she kept a mang tikka on my forehead. I must accept that I looked stunning in that attire. Atlast I was ready before he come, internally I felt relaxed so that he won't shout at me.

"Anni now it's your turn help me in pick my dress for tonight party" asked Aathira. For which I agreed happily, in this last two days I got some good vibes with her. Maybe she is more comfortable with me in this new place. So we both went to her room which is adjacent to mine and started to check her dresses.

After sometime she started to climb on armless chair to get something from loft. When I was worried and asked her she said,

"Anni some of my dresses were on top in travel back I want to take it now". She tried alot but unable to get it down so I offered her my help and climbed up to get the bag. Aathira held the chair firmly and I tried my best to get her bag down. I asked her to not to move from there without informing me.

Suddenly after few minutes I felt a jerk, the chair moved without any support and I shouted Aathira's name and slipped down from the chair. I was flying in the air so I closed my eyes out of fear.

Oh god!! I'm going to break my knees.
Soon I realised I didn't fall down and break my knees instead I was safe on something else. I opened my eyes and immediately my eyes widened in shock.

To be continued....

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!!

I hope you all like this chapter if you are impressed with my work please never mind to post your comments and share your votes.

Your support is the most important thing for me to write further and entertain you. I believe you will continue to encourage me with your votes and comments.

Thank you 😊
Meenakshi Jothi