Special Moves List

Icy Blast
You already know how to do this before you get into UA. Your father helped you to learn it when you were like 12. This works by using feathers to blast you upwards while activating the ice part of your quirk. You first have to cover yourself in ice while leaving some of your feathers out. Then, you use the feathers that you left out to blast off of the ground. This is good for when you don't have that many feathers left and are unable to fly. You only need about 12 feathers for it to work, but the more feathers you use, the more powerful the blast will be.

Blizzard Tornado
This is when you use multiple feathers and twirl them very fast in a circle, activating the ice part of your quirk. It becomes very cold in the radius, and everything also gets sucked up into the tornado. The more feathers you put into the tornado, the more powerful it will become. Your eyes turn bright blue when this happens. You almost immediately pass out when this happens, but you'll wake up in an hour or three, depending on how many feathers you used. You can use this while flying.

Electric Field
This is when you use multiple feathers and spread them in line or lines, activating the electricity part of your quirk. The electricity shoots out in all of those directions that you want it to. It will spread about 10 feet, or about 3.7 meters. Your eyes turn a deep yellow when this happens. You fall to the ground when you have completed the move, but you are still conscious. As long as you rest for a little to regain your energy, you'll be fine. This can also be used while flying.

Multi-Activation
This is when you use both ice and electricity simultaneously. You can send ice in one direction and electricity in the other, or you can send them directly at a target, meaning one. This takes total concentration to pull off.  No matter how many feathers you use, you will pass out from this for about 2 hours. You can't use this while flying.