Chapter 7: Summer Camp

(e/c)- eye color

                  It had been a few months, and now it was time for exams. You had picked a hero name, which was, Soaring Fury, and you had also interned at Hawk's agency after the sports festival. Of course, your relationship with Todoroki had grown in that time as well. You had gone on a few dates, and sometimes, you had movie nights over at your house.    

    Now, it was almost time for summer camp. Aizawa had said that whoever didn't pass their exams would have to do make-up lessons and would not be able to go to the summer camp. You had barely even studied for the written part, currently leaving you to stress over math two days before the exam. You were never really great at math, so it was really giving you a hard time.

    You were studying outside in your yard, tired of being inside all of the time. You saw Todoroki come out of his house.

    "Hey Shoto," you waved over to him. He looked over at yiu and started walking to where you were.

    "Hey (Y/n)," he said, "what are you doing?"

    "Cramming for the exam. This is the first time I've really looked over anything," you admitted.

    "But the exam is in two days!" He exclaimed.

    "Yeah, well, I'm a little bit impulsive sometimes," you said, rubbing the back of your head.

    "What part are you working on?"

    "Math, but I don't understand like any of it."

    "Would you like some help?"

    "Yes! Please!"

    Shoto sat down beside you to reteach you what you had learned so far this year. Some of the things you didn't remember ever being taught in class, but you also spaced out semi-often. You managed to get through the math with more understanding than you had going into it.

    "Thanks Shoto! I understand a bit more now," you smiled at him.

    "Good, and it was also some review for me too," he said, "is there any other part that you need help with?"

    "No, I think I can do the rest on my own," you said.

    "All right then," he said.

    "Are you busy now?" you asked him.

    "No, not really,"

    "Do you want to come in?"

    "Don't you need to study for the exams?"

    "I can do that later!"

    "You're going to run out of time, (Y/n)"

    "But I want to spend time with you," you said, looking up at him sadly.

    "How about we have a study session, then?" he proposed.

    "Not what I wanted to do, but at least I still get to hang out with you," you shrugged.

    "I'll meet you back at your house," he said, going back to his house, probably for his study materials.

    You gathered your stuff from outside, opening your front door. You walked up the stairs and set everything on your desk. You looked around. The only thing that was actually messy was your closet, but you just closed the doors to that.

    Walking back down the stairs, you saw Shoto through the window. You opened the door just as he was about to knock. He had indeed gone back to get the materials for studying. You both headed back up to your room.