Chapter 4: Day Off

You were starting to catch feelings for Todoroki. You were currently denying it at the moment, but each time you looked at him or talked to him, your heartbeat would increase.

    'I wonder how he's doing now,' you wondered, and then you remembered that you had exchanged numbers.

                                    (Y/n)
                            Hey Todoroki! This is (Y/n).

Todoroki
Hello (L/n). How are you doing?

                                    (Y/n)
                        I'm doing alright. What about you?

Todoroki
I'm fine I guess.

    You received a text from Kora.

Kora   
Hey (N/n), a bunch of the class are going to the amusement park today. I was the only one who had your number, so I told them I would ask you if you wanted to come. Do you want to?

                                    (Y/n)
                                    Um.. just a sec.

    You went back out of Kora's conversation and back to Todoroki.

                                    (Y/n)
                            Are you busy today Todoroki?

Todoroki
No, why?

                                    (Y/n)
                Apparently a lot of our class is going to the amusement park. Do you want to come with us?

Todoroki
Okay, I'll meet you there.

                                (Y/n)
                            See you soon!

    You told Kora that you would go and went to put an outfit together. You were really excited, and not just to go to the amusement park.

    "Hey Kora, hey (L/n)!" Ashido waved

    "Hey Ashido!" "Hey Mina!" Both you and Kora said at the same time.

    Ashido walked you both to where the rest of the class was. Kora saw Sero and walked off to talk to him. You looked around for Todoroki and didn't see him, so you went over to Uraraka and Tsu.

    "Hey girls," you said to them.

    "Hey (L/n)!" they both answered you.

    You guys talked for a while about various things, and then you saw Todoroki. You walked over to him.

    "Hey Todoroki!" you said with a smile on your face.

    "Hello (L/n)," he said in the same monotone voice as always.